Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
pretty cool just for registering the 2 yr warranty, they added a 3rd year free...
WoW...cant go wrong with that..Makes it even a better watch...I have to say that watch looks really good. I love the dial. Nice and clean just an all around great looking watch. How is the lume on that bad boy? I know they have the best in the biz..

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

tubes are interesting in that most people expect them to blow you away when you go dark...its never true though, Good LUME is always way brighter then these tubes, the difference is that these are "on" all the time and at night they are cool. I like the multiple colors though

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
tubes are interesting in that most people expect them to blow you away when you go dark...its never true though, Good LUME is always way brighter then these tubes, the difference is that these are "on" all the time and at night they are cool. I like the multiple colors though
Really...thats good to know...when you get a chance lets see a nice lume shot...I like the different colors it makes the watch very interesting and different. Whats the size of the watch ?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

heres whats still on tap....I gotta atleast try to space these out or else im in the doghouse

Ball Hydrocarbon Chrono or Alligator
Sinn U2
Breitling Avenger Skyland
Anonimo Professionale

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
heres whats still on tap....I gotta atleast try to space these out or else im in the doghouse

Ball Hydrocarbon Chrono or Alligator
Sinn U2
Breitling Avenger Skyland
Anonimo Professionale
Eric I have to say your taste is just like mine...top notch..I have a question since you do know a lot about Anonimo..how is the professionale chrono on bracelet compared to a panerai on bracelet? I seen an anonimo for sale on bracelet at a great price and have not seen one in person and wanted to know what you think about them.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

it is a frickin tank on the bracelet....thats what i want...no offense to panny owners, but i like the Anon Pro onbracelet evenbetter then panny

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
it is a frickin tank on the bracelet....thats what i want...no offense to panny owners, but i like the Anon Pro onbracelet evenbetter then panny
Its the LE light blue waffle dia for $4,500...is that a good price?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
btw currrent retail for Proff Anonimo is 10,500....I have seen chronos for 4500-6500 used so it sounds very fair.
Yes its used so I guess its in the ball park...Here is the pic..His pics are not that good so I asked him to email me better pics...

·
Registered
560 Posts
imported post

Great looking Ball! nice dial, I like when the subdials blend in with the dial, keeps it from looking to busy but still have the chrono.

I have to agree, and only from pics, that the Anonimo bracelet is well built and much nicer than the Panerai bracelet.

Got to get me an Anonimo soon.

Congrats and enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
btw currrent retail for Proff Anonimo is 10,500....I have seen chronos for 4500-6500 used so it sounds very fair.
Yes its used so I guess its in the ball park...Here is the pic..His pics are not that good so I asked him to email me better pics...

Here is another one Eric...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.