Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know. Nothing about watches. But you all should be able to relate.

Today I finally left Rogers and went with Koodo Mobile. I was with rogers for 8 years. They did not let me go easily. After 50 minutes of hold they finally cancelled my account. They were trying to wait me out. But what they didn't know was I had already signed up with Koodo and ported my number over. And I was looking at watches. I save $20 on my plan a month, got. New iPhone 5s, I dislike the 6 that's why I went 5. I am extremely happy I left the bad relationship of rogers :smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Congrats!! Enjoy your new IPhone

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ah the phone is no different then my previous 4s really. What I'm happy about is $20 extra in my pocket and that big corporate monkey Rogers finally lost me.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
I'm fighting with Verizon here in the USA. I may make a switch to another carrier this week. Verizon has terrible customer service. An they got me in a bait and switch scam. I will fight them and if I have to I will move my entire family account.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm fighting with Verizon here in the USA. I may make a switch to another carrier this week. Verizon has terrible customer service. An they got me in a bait and switch scam. I will fight them and if I have to I will move my entire family account.
Once you make the switch you will be a lot happier. I went with a smaller company that uses the major companies towers. Same coverage, cheaper plan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts