Not open for further replies.
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
You expecting me to disagree?
Did you support storming the capitol?

IG @dirtysouthstraps
Not the handful that actually forced their way in and fought the police, the majority entered through doors opened for them by the guards.

·
Aspiring Expert
1,882 Posts
Oh, sure and rioters were hugging and kissing police...

Tell that nonsense that the majority of the violent rioters entered through doors opened for them by the guards to this mother of a DC Police officer who was brutally assaulted while defending the US Capitol...

The people just "walking in" only started happening long after the Capitol was overrun by violent rioters and left police beaten and bloody!​

·
Aspiring Expert
1,882 Posts
I feel so bad for Frans who has done nothing to encourage this derailing of his thread...

Reactions: BigAL

·
Aspiring Expert
1,882 Posts
After the initial exasperation at yet another de-railed watch thread gone wrong... I don't think Frans gives a rat's arse.
You're more than likely right, at this point he's probably written this thread off...

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts

IG @dirtysouthstraps
No it's not, I deal in stark.reality, not MSM, CNN, and MSNBC Woke, lying buffoonery. BTW. my best friend is a retired FBI agent who he gets the "Real" scoop!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
After the initial exasperation at yet another de-railed watch thread gone wrong... I don't think Frans gives a rat's arse.
Z-zzzzzzzzzzz, dont like it, dont read it! This was a Zombie Thread till someone asked me a question here and got it on alerts.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.