Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
3,635 Posts
The alleged derailing started as a joke, which you and others obviously couldn't take. Also, where is "down here" and what does "you're ate up with it" mean?

You don't have a clue to who I am or what I have done, do you?

"dirtysouthstraps"? Is this part of your product line? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 134885
Really unnecessary Chazman.

The disrespectful derailing of this perfectly decent thread is clearly not appreciated by the members of this forum and should be moderated accordingly imo, failing which it would be wishful thinking to believe that this forum is a pleasant place to be part of.

·
11,266 Posts

The disrespectful derailing of this perfectly decent thread is clearly not appreciated by the members of this forum and should be moderated accordingly imo, failing which it would be wishful thinking to believe that this forum is a pleasant place to be part of.
Well Said!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
99 Posts
The alleged derailing started as a joke, which you and others obviously couldn't take. Also, where is "down here" and what does "you're ate up with it" mean?

You don't have a clue to who I am or what I have done, do you?

"dirtysouthstraps"? Is this part of your product line? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 134885
Actually you spilled all your business all over the Internet. Multiple forums spewing your propaganda. So I know everything you have said about yourself which is a lot. If you wanna desperately talk guns, start a gun thread. I like guns too.
If you want some leather panties. If you’re into that sort of thing I can make you some out of sharkskin. Nice and supple.

IG @dirtysouthstraps

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts

Yet another humorless legionary steps forward! Ita Primus Pilus, Obedio! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
Actually you spilled all your business all over the Internet. Multiple forums spewing your propaganda. So I know everything you have said about yourself which is a lot. If you wanna desperately talk guns, start a gun thread. I like guns too.
If you want some leather panties. If you’re into that sort of thing I can make you some out of sharkskin. Nice and supple.

IG @dirtysouthstraps
Spilled my business and Propaganda all over the internet, over numerous forums, really?

Are you stalking me in your leather harness? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts

If you don't like what I post, don't read it, better yet block me, you appear too "Woke" to handle what I say anyway!

What you think of my posts is your business, and "Frankly Scarlett, I couldn't give a :poop: less"!

·
Aspiring Expert
1,882 Posts
Thinking to myself "I promised I wouldn't", "I promised I wouldn't", "I promised I wouldn't"... ;)

Reactions: #four

·
11,266 Posts
Thinking to myself "I promised I wouldn't", "I promised I wouldn't", "I promised I wouldn't"... ;)
Just sit back and enjoy it for the entertainment value it brings. Sometimes stupidity is funny....even though it’s still stupidly

Reactions: Accutronitis

·
99 Posts
Propaganda spewed over several forums, Wow, are you stalking me in your leather harness?

Spilled my business and Propaganda all over the internet, over numerous forums, really?

Are you stalking me in your leather harness? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah. You showed up at WUS a while back stirring the same crap you always do under the tunnel rat name I believe it was. Military/law enforcement which makes you and expert on everything. Then all the right wing regurgitation yada yada. Just by chance you are here too with the same type stuff daily.

Only thing is I go to watch forums to talk watches. Hunting sites to talk hunting. Car sites to talk cars. Political site to talk politics. Or at least concentrate them to certain threads. You know darn well that your derailing is intentional. You picking up what I’m putting down?

You start new threads daily with your agendas but when people don’t respond, you spill your crap in legitimate threads. Passive aggressiveness really doesn’t work if you’re not any good at it. Don’t try and troll me. It just won’t work. Just be cool and we can all be friends.

IG @dirtysouthstraps

·
Aspiring Expert
1,882 Posts
Just sit back and enjoy it for the entertainment value it brings. Sometimes stupidity is funny....even though it’s still stupidly

This reminds me of a Jimmy Falon "Hashtags" quote when someone said "I told my friend my resolution for the new year was to say "that's what she said" less and she said "that's going to be hard"!" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: #four

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
Nah. You showed up at WUS a while back stirring the same crap you always do under the tunnel rat name I believe it was. Military/law enforcement which makes you and expert on everything. Then all the right wing regurgitation yada yada. Just by chance you are here too with the same type stuff daily.

Only thing is I go to watch forums to talk watches. Hunting sites to talk hunting. Car sites to talk cars. Political site to talk politics. Or at least concentrate them to certain threads. You know darn well that your derailing is intentional. You picking up what I’m putting down?

You start new threads daily with your agendas but when people don’t respond, you spill your crap in legitimate threads. Passive aggressiveness really doesn’t work if you’re not any good at it. Don’t try and troll me. It just won’t work. Just be cool and we can all be friends.

IG @dirtysouthstraps
If I'm correct the WUS conversation was about the Rolex AD in Chicago backdooring watches out to the Gray Market, most of the clueless armchair lawyers there were pontificating on how that was a felony and another ludicrous buffoonery. I simply corrected the ignorant assumptions the clueless were making.

Well since I have a Masters in Criminal Justice and 31 years of experience in criminal investigations, the rules of evidence, and court procedures, I guess I could be considered an expert in that field, right?

Many other topics outside of watches come up on this forum, do you get your panties in a bunch with them, or is it specific topics that don't meet your "Woke" agenda?

Like I just told another one of my pearl-clutching detractors, don't like what I have to say, don't read it, better yet, BLOCK Me!

Spare me the "Vapors" routine though, it's tiresome!

"Oh, the shocked indignation, oh the humanity" My comments aren't the Hindenburg going down in flames! 😢 😢 😢 😢 😁 😁 😁

·
99 Posts
If I'm correct the WUS conversation was about the Rolex AD in Chicago backdooring watches out to the Gray Market, most of the clueless armchair lawyers there were pontificating on how that was a felony and another ludicrous buffoonery. I simply corrected the ignorant assumptions the clueless were making.

Well since I have a Masters in Criminal Justice and 31 years of experience in criminal investigations, the rules of evidence, and court procedures, I guess I could be considered an expert in that field, right?

Many other topics outside of watches come up on this forum, do you get your panties in a bunch with them, or is it specific topics that don't meet your "Woke" agenda?

Like I just told another one of my pearl-clutching detractors, don't like what I have to say, don't read it, better yet, BLOCK Me!

Spare me the "Vapors" routine though, it's tiresome!

"Oh, the shocked indignation, oh the humanity" My comments aren't the Hindenburg going down in flames!
Well you’re obviously far from an expert on much.

Wouldn’t view myself as woke but accepting of other people’s views and lifestyles as long as it’s not forced.

I’m actually quite conservative but able to think rationally be a considerate human being.
You’re stinking up the site man.

Block this.

IG @dirtysouthstraps

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
Well you’re obviously far from an expert on much.

Wouldn’t view myself as woke but accepting of other people’s views and lifestyles as long as it’s not forced.

I’m actually quite conservative but able to think rationally be a considerate human being.
You’re stinking up the site man.

Block this.

IG @dirtysouthstraps
Ha Ha Ha, you do know BLM was founded by three radical Marxist Black Lesbians, whose stated goals were to end Capitalism and dissolve nuclear families?

BLM (Burn, Loot, Murder) interestingly enough was started with the Trayvon Martin case, which didn't involve the Police at all, and George Zimmerman who they attempted to paint as a White Racist, is actually a Latino.

Another "swing and a miss" for BigAl

As far as me not being an expert at much, hmmm, like I said Master's Degree in Criminal Justice and 31 years of experience conducting criminal investigations.

Oh, and the fact I am the Past President of the Chicago Police Detectives' Association. I didn't get to that position by drawing straws, but by being elected by the over 800 Chicago Police Detectives, that's more officers than the entire Minneapolis Police Department!

·
99 Posts
Ha Ha Ha, you do know BLM was founded by three radical Marxist Black Lesbians, whose stated goals were to end Capitalism and dissolve nuclear families?

BLM (Burn, Loot, Murder) interestingly enough was started with the Trayvon Martin case, which didn't involve the Police at all, and George Zimmerman who they attempted to paint as a White Racist, is actually a Latino.

Another "swing and a miss" for BigAl

As far as me not being an expert at much, hmmm, like I said Master's Degree in Criminal Justice and 31 years of experience conducting criminal investigations.

Oh, and the fact I am the Past President of the Chicago Police Detectives' Association. I didn't get to that position by drawing straws, but by being elected by the over over 800 Chicago Police Detectives!

View attachment 134886
Why aren’t you a judge? You’re a criminal expert. Get your news somewhere else.

In Don we trust!!!

IG @dirtysouthstraps

·
99 Posts
Alright I’m gonna stop this. Now I’m trolling. My bad. I don’t support either one of those organizations. Don’t believe their views. But do believe they are free to spread all the hate they desire. Just like you Chaz sir are free to be what you are. Just quit stinking up the place. Make a thread about whatever BS you want. You’re making some members here uncomfortable thereby making the whole site undesirable. Just be cool.

I would love to contribute to threads on any subject that interests me and not drag it into other threads. I know you have the right but how about just not doing it?

IG @dirtysouthstraps

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
Why aren’t you a judge? You’re a criminal expert. Get your news somewhere else.

In Don we trust!!!

IG @dirtysouthstraps
Don is a left-wing group think drone, hardly any reputable source of news, not with four years of the Russia-gate lies.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
Alright I’m gonna stop this. Now I’m trolling. My bad. I don’t support either one of those organizations. Don’t believe their views. But do believe they are free to spread all the hate they desire. Just like you Chaz sir are free to be what you are. Just quit stinking up the place. Make a thread about whatever BS you want. You’re making some members here uncomfortable thereby making the whole site undesirable. Just be cool.

I would love to contribute to threads on any subject that interests me and not drag it into other threads. I know you have the right but how about just not doing it?

IG @dirtysouthstraps
" But do believe they are free to spread all the hate they desire. "

When their hate and lies have turned into cities on fire, businesses looted and burned to the ground, innocent people beaten and killed they crossed the lines and are domestic terrorists.

·
99 Posts
" But do believe they are free to spread all the hate they desire. "

When their hate and lies have turned into cities on fire, businesses looted and burned to the ground, innocent people beaten and killed they crossed the lines and are domestic terrorists.
You expecting me to disagree?
Did you support storming the capitol?

IG @dirtysouthstraps

61 - 80 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.