Watch Freeks banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,619 Posts
No, actually, you are not. But you seem to have the most ability to stop it.
Sorry, but I have too much Marine in me to ever surrender! I was conceived in the Marine Corps by my Mom and Dad.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,619 Posts

·
Long Time Member
109 Posts
New shoes for the old gal...

Like any other woman... she does like her shoes!

I just thought about that statement and hope it doesn't get deleted or worse, I get banned! No harm intended (even though the Gun subject seems worse).

I get pretty much the same reaction on gun forums, when I try to shove watches down their throats... not really appreciated.

Oh... BTW a big shout out to @BigAL thanx Man!

·
99 Posts

I just thought about that statement and hope it doesn't get deleted or worse, I get banned! No harm intended (even though the Gun subject seems worse).

I get pretty much the same reaction on gun forums, when I try to shove watches down their throats... not really appreciated.

Was a pleasure and that is such a cool watch.

IG @dirtysouthstraps

·
Aspiring Expert
1,879 Posts

Somehow I missed this one, So Cool! :D (y)

Reactions: db1561

·
1,428 Posts

Holy cow!! What a timepiece!!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Accutronitis

·
1,428 Posts
I feel strapped every time I leave the house, of course, I have one of these in my front pocket.

I guess being strapped means something else in the U.S.

View attachment 134312
I had you pegged as 1911 .45 cal guy??

Reactions: #four

·
1,428 Posts
Reactions: Accutronitis

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,619 Posts
I had you pegged as 1911 .45 cal guy??

Too big, too heavy, and every 1911 I ever owned ended up a jammer special, the 1911 design magazines suck.

My Sig P-365 fits comfortably in my front pants pocket with a "Sticky" pocket holster, it has a 10 round 9mm magazine and I carry a spare 12 round magazine in my back pocket. Out here in Arizona shorts and golf shirts are the uniform of the day almost year round.

I pocket carry since if I see some potentially hairy situation I just slip my hand into my pocket and I have my piece right in my hand, takes less than 1/2 a second to draw if need be, and I don't have to push my shirt back or try and pull the gun out of an inside the pants holster. If the situation turns un-hairy I just pull my hand out of my pocket, and I didn't have to scare the shitt out of the tourists by pulling my gun out or exposing it by pulling shirts or jackets back to expose it, no one knew the difference.

Most citizens have Zero situational awareness and are clueless to what's going on around them, some also tamp down their natural "self-preservation" instincts, not wanting to appear Politically incorrect! When in a restaurant, I always sit facing the door so I can see what is coming in!

I also have a Crimson Trace Green laser mounted on the Sig, that is activated by simply gripping the pistol, I can't miss from 15 yards in with it, and I don't have to pull the pistol up to eye level to use the iron sights. If some stickup man comes into a restaurant I can "Sneaky Pete" him from under the table, just as soon as he gets the "Green Light" :ROFLMAO:

The defense ammo I use is Underwood Xtreme Defender. It is a different type of defense ammo in that it isn't a hollowpoint and doesn't expand. It is a lightweight 90-grain solid copper bullet fired 1475 feet per second, has less recoil than standard 9mm ammo, yet the fluted designed nose tip creates maximum hydraulic damage to the target while going into it. You have reliable penetration and stopping power and low recoil all in one package.

The hydraulic damage works on the same principle of sticking an outboard engine prop into someone, extreme damage by fluid displacement. There are several Youtube videos of this ammo where they test it on the ballistic gel, the most impressive ones are where they use meat targets, slabs of pork ribs topped with boneless pork chops on either side, sacks of oranges in between to simulate the lungs. Devastating!

·
1,428 Posts

·
99 Posts
Too big, too heavy, and every 1911 I ever owned ended up a jammer special, the 1911 design magazines suck.

My Sig P-365 fits comfortably in my front pants pocket with a "Sticky" pocket holster, it has a 10 round 9mm magazine and I carry a spare 12 round magazine in my back pocket. Out here in Arizona shorts and golf shirts are the uniform of the day almost year round.

I pocket carry since if I see some potentially hairy situation I just slip my hand into my pocket and I have my piece right in my hand, takes less than 1/2 a second to draw if need be, and I don't have to push my shirt back or try and pull the gun out of an inside the pants holster. If the situation turns un-hairy I just pull my hand out of my pocket, and I didn't have to scare the shitt out of the tourists by pulling my gun out or exposing it by pulling shirts or jackets back to expose it, no one knew the difference.

Most citizens have Zero situational awareness and are clueless to what's going on around them, some also tamp down their natural "self-preservation" instincts, not wanting to appear Politically incorrect! When in a restaurant, I always sit facing the door so I can see what is coming in!

I also have a Crimson Trace Green laser mounted on the Sig, that is activated by simply gripping the pistol, I can't miss from 15 yards in with it, and I don't have to pull the pistol up to eye level to use the iron sights. If some stickup man comes into a restaurant I can "Sneaky Pete" him from under the table, just as soon as he gets the "Green Light" :ROFLMAO:

The defense ammo I use is Underwood Xtreme Defender. It is a different type of defense ammo in that it isn't a hollowpoint and doesn't expand. It is a lightweight 90-grain solid copper bullet fired 1475 feet per second, has less recoil than standard 9mm ammo, yet the fluted designed nose tip creates maximum hydraulic damage to the target while going into it. You have reliable penetration and stopping power and low recoil all in one package.

The hydraulic damage works on the same principle of sticking an outboard engine prop into someone, extreme damage by fluid displacement. There are several Youtube videos of this ammo where they test it on the ballistic gel, the most impressive ones are where they use meat targets, slabs of pork ribs topped with boneless pork chops on either side, sacks of oranges in between to simulate the lungs. Devastating!

View attachment 134834

Just can’t help yourself.

IG @dirtysouthstraps

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,619 Posts
Just can’t help yourself.

IG @dirtysouthstraps
I answered a question asked of me, and you seem a little presumptuous for being a two-month "new guy"!

·
11,255 Posts
I answered a question asked of me, and you seem a little presumptuous for being a two-month "new guy"!
“Ballsy” turned into “presumptuous”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
99 Posts
Not presumptuous at all. In fact I find myself spot on. Took me less than two months to figure you out. As we say down here you’re ate up with it. Would be nice if you would refrain a bit from derailing threads of interest but it’s a free site. Carry on I suppose.

IG @dirtysouthstraps

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,619 Posts
Not presumptuous at all. In fact I find myself spot on. Took me less than two months to figure you out. As we say down here you’re ate up with it. Would be nice if you would refrain a bit from derailing threads of interest but it’s a free site. Carry on I suppose.

IG @dirtysouthstraps
The alleged derailing started as a joke, which you and others obviously couldn't take. Also, where is "down here" and what does "you're ate up with it" mean?

You don't have a clue to who I am or what I have done, do you?

"dirtysouthstraps"? Is this part of your product line? :ROFLMAO:

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,619 Posts
41 - 60 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.