1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have a better strap collection than my watch collection! Dang! :D
During an introduction round (or first date setting :D): "Tell me, do you have any hobbies?". "Yes, I like to reorganise my watch straps and bracelets". "Waiter, check please!".

·
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been buying micro brand watches for well over a decade and for a long time they came with two or even three straps. H2O in the beginning was very generous with providing excellent straps with their watches. And I usually buy both the strap and bracelet offering that comes with a watch (package deals). And this is the result.

Reactions: FBPB

·
Super Moderator
12,427 Posts
Well it’s a spectacular result Frans ! (y);)🏆🥇

It’s so fun hearing how you got all of those, but also love the
way you have them displayed, or stored. :D Honestly is so
cool sir ! ..No to mention, easy to see that you have a lot of
pride in your extra impressive legion of straps, and bracelets.
It looks exactly like something James Bond would have for
all of his watches ! 😎

Now tell us, do these straps, and bracelets have any secret
abilities/uses that you can reveal to us?

In any case, thanks a bunch for the look !!!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
I feel strapped every time I leave the house, of course, I have one of these in my front pocket.

I guess being strapped means something else in the U.S. :ROFLMAO:

·
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Reactions: Roarry

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts

·
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guess you aren't familiar with the American Mafia and their terminology.
I know how to Google. But I seem to recall this is a watch- and not a gun forum. But perhaps I'm mistaken.

Reactions: Roarry and Reflex

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
I know how to Google. But I seem to recall this is a watch- and not a gun forum. But perhaps I'm mistaken.
Don't you have a sense of humor, or are you afraid of guns?

If you are offended, sorry, but over here in the U.S. we still have the right to defend ourselves and have the means necessary to stop Tyrants from ruling over us.

That M-14 rifle I am holding in my hand in my Avatar made sure that we kept that God-Given right!

Urban Dictionary

strapped

to have a gun on onesself

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Don't you have a sense of humor, or are you afraid of guns?

If you are offended, sorry, but over here in the U.S. we still have the right to defend ourselves and have the means necessary to stop Tyrants from ruling over us.

That M-14 rifle I am holding in my hand in my Avatar made sure that we kept that God-Given right!

View attachment 134314
Take it somewhere else.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,621 Posts
Take it somewhere.
Wow, another non-resident of the Land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE taking umbrage on the mere mention or photo of a pistol! 😕

Perhaps when you are finally freed from your COVID shackles like we have been here in the Free State of Arizona for months now, you will regain your sense of humor! 😢 😢 😢 :cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We have Canadian Snowbird friends/neighbors whose house we watch over while they are up in the frozen tundra. They can come down here, but can't do it by car because Canada won't let them back in with it, although they could fly back and forth, but can't afford a rental for 4 months. What's up with that??

·
Aspiring Expert
1,882 Posts
Oh man, here he goes again...

But I think he was just trying to be funny with the whole double entendre thing or in this case triple entendre thing, that is if guns can be funny?

·
5,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I usually don't enter shouting matches like these nor react to insinuations that hold no ground. Chaz, I am going to say this once: you don't know ANTYTHING about me. Not my military background, not my training, not what guns I have fired or not and no other facts. I'm neither scared or offended by guns. What I absolutely don't understand is your persistence to bring (your) guns to the table at the moment there's an opening for it. Don't you get it? You're a grown man with tons of life's experience. Act like it please. But lest I forget: you are a Citizen and the rest of us are all mere subjects. That's what you made clear in abundance. Frans out.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.