imported post

giant pic - had to make smaller, lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Invicta Subaqua Noma III Swiss GMT Watch

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=J178111&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

Invicta Men's Subaqua Noma III Swiss Quartz GMT Stainless Steel WatchA wave of style and craftsmanship washes over you with this incredible Invicta Subaqua Noma III. The silver-tone stainless steel case is outfitted in a polished finish. A unidirectional ratcheting bezel sports a satin finish. A screw down crown is benefitted by a crown protector.
A GMT scale surrounds this silver-tone sunray dial. A second counter sub-dial is on display near 2:00 while a framed date window sits atop 6:00. Black hour and minute hands revolve around the dial with Tritnite filling. This skeleton dial has been uniquely perforated to provide view of the inner workings of this timepiece's Swiss ISA 8176 Quartz GMT movement.
Satin finished silver-tone stainless steel outer links are complemented by black perforated polyurethane center links. This bracelet tapers to 26mm and attaches with a deployant clasp.
[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel/rubber [*]Movement: Swiss ISA 8176 Quartz GMT [*]Crystal: Flame Fusion [*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 28mm W [*]Case Measurements: 50mm [*]Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet [*]Model Number: IN6162 [*]UPC: 843836061629 [*]Warranty: One year limited warranty by Invicta with the option to extend warranty to a total of five years. Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta box with Invicta International guarantee card and instruction manual, with application for extended warranty program.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I am going to have too wait and see if a Black dialed version Emerges!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

look like an interesting model. wonder what it will cost in the end. says $388 on site but will be discounted i am sure eventually.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I am hoping this will come in under $300 for a big upcoming event like some of the others have recently. Might have to jump out of the NBZ briefly.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I'm a big SAIII fan and I'm one of the few who likes the perforations. It just seems they're running out of ideas on the III and just trying to bridge the gap until the release of the IV. Just my opinion.
It's kinda cool, but seems to be somewhat of a regurgitation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts