Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

How in the hell, do they have the ability too do this? As much as I am not a huge fan of Auto's, this is a smokin deal!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I was thinking the same thing Ron. This is a great deal for a 7750. If I wasn't in the poor house this piece might actually bring me back to Invicta. The RD is a nice touch as well.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I own this in the Quartz and it is a incredible piece, but too get one with the Val 7750 for that price for all you Auto people this is incredible!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I found it. They are talking about the Russian Diver on Shop right now for under $800 that has a Val 7750 automatic movement in it. Very good price maybe if you don't even like RD's.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I already have the RD with the val 7750 J177558 payed 1192.44 for it and thatwas supposed to be a one time lowest price

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

This is why Iam beginning not to like invictas policys. I only have about 15 watches from them and wont get many more

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

djpop wrote:
I already have the RD with the val 7750 J177558 payed 1192.44 for it and thatwas supposed to be a one time lowest price
I recall that price and that wasnt what was said. What was said was this was a Introductory price and it was the introductory price. Lets not misconceive what was said. I am the master of this game, and how it is worded and where the watch will go if it sits in inventory. All this is a sales game and you can win or you can loose.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

What a smokin deal on a smokin watch!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

http://www.shopnbc.com/Invicta_Men_s_Russian_Diver_Swiss_Automatic_Chronograph_Bracelet_Watch/J177558.aspx?storeid=1&track=229&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Men%27s|472

Invicta Men's Russian Diver Swiss Automatic Chronograph Bracelet Watch

The scope and majesty of an Invicta Russian Diver timepiece is unlike any other! The case shimmers in silver-tone. A screw-down canteen-style crown protector has been implemented with a chain. The bezel reveals coin edging. Most impressively, this case utilizes an exhibition back that showcases this piece's Swiss ETA Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph with 25 jewels. You'll notice the jewels have been colored, what you may not notice is that the rotor is custom designed just for Invicta!
The black textured matte dial exhibits a raised outer edge to provide a three-dimensional aesthetic. Tritnite luminous index markers are displayed all around the edge. Sub-dials are positioned at 6:00, 9:00 and 12:00. Day and date windows are featured near 3:00. "SWISS MADE" has been scribed at 6:00.
The bracelet presents black polyurethane intertwining with highly polished silver-tone stainless steel. A deployant clasp attaches the timepiece to your wrist effortlessly. Can you be as fearless as this Russian Diver timepiece?
[*]Bracelet: Polyurethane w/ stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss ETA Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph w/ 25 jewels [*]Crystal: Mineral [*]Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 10-1/4" L x 26mm W [*]Case Measurements: 52mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet [*]Model Number: IN5930 [*]Warranty: One year limited warranty by Invicta with the option to extend warranty to a total of five years by Invicta. Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in Invicta watch box with instruction manual, warranty information and application for extended warranty program.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Two weeks ago on Watch Time w/ JS, they had a sale on the same watch, but with the ETA/Unitas 6497 mechanical for only $449. A month or two ago, I bought a 7750 Subaqua LE for $699. If you want to see pictures, I posted both in the on the wrist section here on WF.

To me, these are exceptionally good deals and I'm very glad i was paying attention! Regular price on these pieces is kind of high... If you want the 7750 RD deal, better do it fast, They will go back up or get sold out. I do not think this is Shop's new regular price for these.

David

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
Iam wondering the same thing. What is auto?
The Valjoux 7750 automatic movement. It is a pricey chronograph movement. It is generally hard to find it in watches under $1,000.

·
Registered
16 Posts
imported post

Great price for a piece with this movement and I would snag it except that dial just doesn't do anything for me. If this had the original RD dial I would have jumped on it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts