Watch Freeks banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nice wide center links too..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Thank you! yea I'm proud of the bracelet, I just need to switch out the clasp. I do agree with others, needs a little more originality. Posting some variations and new colors soon! hoping to get it dialed in to where "most" people will have an option they will like. Thank you for commenting! :)

·
Long Time Member
961 Posts
Marcus,

Overall, it’s a nice clean design. I love the coin edge bezel, tapered bracelet and the use of a sapphire crystal.

Couple of comments/ suggestions:
  • as soon as I saw 39 mm my heart sank. 42 -44 mm is a sweet spot for many of us with slightly bigger wrists.
  • consider the glide lock clasp or at a minimum, additional micro adjustments.
-please don’t skimp on the Lume!

Thanks for the opportunity,
_ Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,341 Posts
I do think ill go with the flat crystal with chamfered edges, kinda captures the appeal of both while keeping the case thinner, which seems to be what people want from a lot of the feedback I've gotten so far! :)
Sounds like a great decision actually Marcus, and the way to go ! ;)(y)
Am so glad that you got so many suggestions, along with all the feedback.

·
Long Time Member
1,683 Posts
Welcome to the family.
The watch looks good. Watch face is clean and the design leans toward a hit of vintage vibe for me which I like.
As for what I would like to change is that , for me, case size at 39mm will limit you customers. A case size of 41mm would be much better. But that's my opinion.
Second is the marks. With a clean dial,marks that give a prominent 3D effect is very attractive.
An option of good leather strap should also be considered.

Sent from my OnePlus 7Pro using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts