Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

so far only 13 people have entered the second watch give away here on Watchfreeks.com.

There are no strings attached, there is no hidden agenda involved. I would think that more people would want to get their name in the drawing.

I suppose it could be that people don't know about the give away, just like I didn't know anything about the first one until two hours after the entry thread was closed.

OK

[align=center]FELLOW WATCHFREEKS.COM MEMBERS![/align]

[align=center]There is a second give away being conducted here on the board the rest of this month for a FREE INVICTA PRO DIVER ABYSS CHRONOGRAPH, [/align]
[align=center]see link http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=890&forum_id=59[/align]
Just reply in the topic thread for an automatic entry for the free watch!

You can't beat free, even if it is a low level Invicta, give as a gift if you don't want it!

Thank you,

Tera-Ram

Jeff Burton

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I entered the drawing. Thanks for the opportunity. That is a sweet looking Invicta you have there. I don't own any like it. Good luck to everybody. I just wanted to bump this thread so that others will go to the original thread and enter their names. I'm crossing my fingers.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I cant speak for any one else but myself, but I wouldnt wear the watch so why enter? I look at it this way the odds would be better for those who would wear the watch if the ones who wouldnt dont enter!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Come On time is running out!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Same here; didn't want to screw up the odds of someone else winning.
Definitely appreciate the gesture and I know first hand you are a generous guy!!:)

RipitRon wrote:
I cant speak for any one else but myself, but I wouldnt wear the watch so why enter? I look at it this way the odds would be better for those who would wear the watch if the ones who wouldnt dont enter!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts