Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Yestrday was my first day on any forum and I got a message from member Incablockhead telling me he was sending a watch. I am so happy to get this great sounding watch with differnt straps and tools! I said that I had nothing to give him, but he didnt care and just wanted to help me. What a great guy and what a great forum! I will try my best to get a camera soon so you can see it, but he said he might post it here! It is a Nautica with straps!

Thanks You sooo much Inkablockhead! Here is is message to show you!

I have a Nautica chrongraph that includes 3 straps and a changing tool that I will send to you if you're interested.

Just something for a new collector to show you what you can find in places other than on TV.

I rarely wear it and I think that you are deserving-you sound like a goodkid who wants to learn!! Just PM me you address and I'll send it out.

If you choose to mention this in the giveaway section I can post a picture for you.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Karl;

Congratulations! Enjoy the new watch. That was very generous thing for Incablockhead to do. It is very refreshing to see one Freek reaching out and helping another. It really gets me in the Holiday spirit.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WOW - I love hearing stuff like this.

Freeky Love is a wonderful thing!!!

Congrat and I can't wait to see some pictures when you receive it!

Way to go Inkablockhead!

·
Long Time Member
172 Posts
imported post

C'mon guys-I already have a big enough head.

I have more watches than I need and was considering a contest of sorts and then I read some of Karls posts and he struck me as new collector who would appreciate the gesture.

Now he can save for a camera instead of being tempted to get another watch to add to his new collection.I've bought many a watch on impulse over the years and as lots of you know they accumulate pretty fast!

I'll try to think of a contest in the future for a give away.

I've been in and out of the forum world for awhile and after taking a sabbatical I recently returned.

Keep up the good work.

Here is what I'm sending Karl (since he doesn't have a camera-yet.)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Karl enjoy it. :b

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

WOW!!! he didnt even pm me the picture so this is my first time seeing it! I cant believe im getting THAT!! Cool Chrono, rubber and leather bands (i like the orange) a tool and an awesome box!
I am very humble by this awesome gesture, and want to thank Everyone so much!!! espc you Incablockhead!!! I hope all your holiday wishes come true!!

I'll tell everyone what it looks like when it gets here!!!

Karl

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

Well, your head is about to get a little bigger Incablockhead - that is one great gesture on your part. Trully filled with the holiday spirit (and WatchFreek spirit too!)

Enjoy your new watch Karl and welcome to WatchFreeks. You have felt the power of the "Freek"

·
Long Time Member
574 Posts
imported post

very cool of you doing a very good thing and to karl enjoy your new watch and i'm sure you will never forget were you got it from. :c:c

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.