Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]I just ordered two of these Invicta 43mm Pro Divers # 6015 from Amazon.com Sunday afternoon.[/align]
[align=center]I received them in the mail TODAY![/align]
[align=center]WOW![/align]
[align=center]What Shipping Service![/align]
[align=center]AND! This was Amazon.com's FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING EVEN![/align]
[align=center]

[/align]

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Those are really nice looking pieces.

You gotta be liking them.

Amazon does a nice job that's why they're successful.

I've never had an issue with them. Never.

I got my Russian Diver through them (see wearing today) and it was at a very good price to begin with, then they took an additional $100 off at check out (something they run occasionally). IT WAS DIRT CHEAP AFTER THAT. I mean Quartz cheap.

Sodon't forget to check them out once in a while.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

jb182 wrote:
I ordered one Monday. I wonder when I'll get it?
When I checked the tracking today it only indicated my order had left the shipping facility, then to my surprise...

If your in OH you may get yours tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I agree. All of my amazon.com orders have been quick and correct! I bought my Rose/Black IP SAIII 7750 from them.

I order all kinds of products through them and have gotten great deals and service!

Their shipping is top notch!

I love the color on that dial. The deal they were offering was excellent! Congrats on snagging a pair! :)

I have high praised for their whole set-up!

·
Registered
517 Posts
imported post

Tera-ram , Im not a big fan of imitation Rolex watches made by anyone, including Invicta, but I gotta tell ya, bro, wow the color combination of your pro diver is smokin. Very nice, dude! Is that dial color really orange or an orangy red?

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I buy a lot of product from Amazon but after seeing your Iam going to haveto look at there watches congrats on yours

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Nice catch, Jefferson! I scored one for my boss after your heads-up post! Are you keeping one for yourself?

David

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
that is really really fast. i wonder if they ship out from a location very close to you?

congrats on the new watches!
Campbellsburg, KY, Just google maped it and it is abouthour south of Cincinnati, OH. Makes it about an hour and a halfaway from me.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Bright RED, Fire Engine Red!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

argabright wrote:
Nice catch, Jefferson! I scored one for my boss after your heads-up post! Are you keeping one for yourself?

David
Depends, around February first, I usually pick out one of what I have left over from Christmas and after Christmas sales.

I just ordered two of the black IP RD Quinatars WOW has on $99 special today only,

so, it will depend on what is available for me to pick from next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts