Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've only just started collecting, began in July although I did have this first piece already.

1950 Omega Bumper Automatic. Solid (14K) gold, with 14K buckle:

My 7750, a Subaqua Reserve LE (automatic chronograph):

Russian Diver (ETA/Unitas 6497 mechanical hand wind)

Meteorite Ocean Ghost/sellita SW200 automatic

Subaqua Noma III/sellita Sw200 automatic
(Should arrive tomorrow, from a trade)

Bulova Accutron VX-200 (Swiss Made w/ ETA 2824-2 Automatic)
Ordered Monday, should arrive next week or so.

Swiss Pro Diver- Wave dial/sellita sw200 automatic:

Croton Diver (The original swiss automatic version) ETA 2836
Should arrive sometime this week, another trade
Here's the new miyota version that I traded off;

Sea Vulture (Ronda 5040D):

Akula (ETA 251.272)

Anniversary Bolt:

Subaqua Noma III (Ronda 5050C Chrono):

Seiko Orange Monster:

Excursion GMT:

Lefty XL:

Corduba Gran Victoria (Miyota Auto):

Stuhrling Original Winchester Grand (Chinese Automatic):

Thanks for looking! Hopefully someday it will include another Omega or two, a Breitling, an Oris, a couple Hammys and some assorted Tags, Tissots, etc. I am planning to slow down (if not stop completely) with the Invictas (especially quartz), but there are a few like the original Scuba that I want to have. I do plan to buy fewer, but higher-quality pieces, but I'll probably keep most, if not all of these because I really like the designs.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Thanks for sharing some nice pics. Have you had someone look at the Omega? Just curious if you know how much it is worth at this point.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Thanks for sharing some nice pics. Have you had someone look at the Omega? Just curious if you know how much it is worth at this point.
I have absolutely no idea what it's worth. You'd faint if you knew what I paid for it...

David

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Awesome collection you have...especially since you just started in July...Congrats and wear them well and thanks for sharing...

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what a fantastic collection. you have really picked up a bunch of nice watches.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Your off to a great start. Outstanding collection. You have a great eye for timepieces. Enjoy them and wear them all in good health. ....Bob

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Very nice collection you have there! Thanks for sharing it with us.

BTW: I love the old Omega bumper automatics!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

For just getting started you have aquired some very unique and valuable pieces. You have very good taste in watches. I see that you don't waste your money on quantity and that you focus on quality. My favorite one in your collection is the Accutron that you are waiting on. That will be a very rare piece in the years to come. I'm still jealous that you were able to order it and I can't :(

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

a nice collection of watches. congrats!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

You got yourself some very nice pieces there. i would also be humble with that collection.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

That's a very nice collection you have there David. That classic Omega is pretty cool. You've done well.

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

wow!! only since this past july? you can't have a wife or you do what i do, meet my regular ups driver down the road a few minutes before his 1:30- 1:45 usual drop. i do alot of on line tracking for sure. nice start up some folks don't have what you have donein 3 months in a life time. enjoy them all..p.s. keep shopping..

·
Registered
117 Posts
imported post

Great collection. What is funny/interesting to me is how small that Omega looks compared to the other watches in your collection. What is the Omega - 36mm? Smaller? Amazing how things have changed quickly.

Nice Pictures. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Wow id love to see your collection when you get seriuosly into it.You have some real nice pieces already.Thanks for sharing them with us.
ken

1 - 15 of 15 Posts