Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just wanted to publicly congratulate and thank (TV) James and the crew for an outstanding start here at WFs.

Please feel free to “pipe in”.

CJ

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Hey Seattle, could not agree more. It really is a great home.

Good people, good crew and great reading.

Let's all thank James for this great forum.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Please DON'T thank me. I am serious. Without the members (you guys) there is no forum. So thank you all for visiting each day and making so many excellent posts!!!

:)

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Please DON'T thank me. I am serious. Without the members (you guys) there is no forum. So thank you all for visiting each day and making so many excellent posts!!!

Hey, don't tell me what to do! Thanks James and mods for making this place a great place to visit. ;)

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

That's a fair and appreciated response James but you and the gang provided the vehicle, snacks and tunes for this awesome joy ride!!

TVDinner wrote:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Seattle and others, I would like to say thank you for the nice comments, and yes, we did provide the vehichle, but without any members, this place wouldnt be going anywhere. You guys have all been great and we are all having a good time here talking about watches and other things and having fun.................Let me raise the glass to all of you and say let the fun continue .............

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Here here I agree with what everyone said above, This place is great.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

Great site boys and girls!!:cool:Hope to see alot more watch diversity here than on some other sites! Alot of great brands out there, so dont be afraid to show em'!;)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:

Without a forum, there is no us. So I thanks everyone for an enjoyable place to chat.:):):):)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I agree....Thanks James for this awesome forum....I also want to thank Don for Inviting me....Glad to be apart of this awesome forum....

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

This is the first place that I have felt not only welcomed, but comfortable enough to stay.

Great job, James (and everybody)!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I couldn't agree more! This is a real fun site that has some of the best people bar none!! yOU GUYS ALL HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH THIS FORUM AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
This is the first place that I have felt not only welcomed, but comfortable enough to stay.

Great job, James (and everybody)!
Well put CT!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Hmmmmmmm... I had this great response all typed out, saying this and praising that, but that wouldnt be a typical Rip response nor would it be anything more then a Buch of crap. So I will say this Rip style, It is great to be here!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Hmmmmmmm... I had this great response all typed out, saying this and praising that, but that wouldnt be a typical Rip response nor would it be anything more then a Buch of crap. So I will say this Rip style, It is great to be here!
the perfect post for you, lol.

can we let this thread die now :)

thank you all!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts