Watch Freeks banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I didn't end up buying one, but they do look like well made watches, and are excellent for the price. I was a little put off by the number on the side, and the white part of the bezel makes it look a little cheap.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I didn't end up buying one, but they do look like well made watches, and are excellent for the price. I was a little put off by the number on the side, and the white part of the bezel makes it look a little cheap.
I think that part of the bezel is clear and the white is BGW9 Super-Luminova below it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I got an email from saying my watch was shipped by FedEx,estimated delivery is Wed Nov 25. "Deliveries from China may be delayed" :(

·
Registered
759 Posts
Why would you make an aviator watch with guns or a motorcycle on the case back ?:unsure:
I can understand the motorcycle. If I'm not flying in a plane, I'm "flying" on my motorcycle! :D

Reactions: forzaferrari

·
Super Moderator
10,680 Posts
Can't believe the detail on all of those diver homages either Truetone ! 😲
You want to dive right into their their beautiful dials, and if not check
the time, at least check out all of the excellent details.😯Man, they
make a lot of nice watches, and every one hits it out of the park design
wise, and evidently movement wise too. Impressive, most impressive
True ! 🙂

Really have to thank you, and Mrs. Wiggles for shining a light on them !!!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I can understand the motorcycle. If I'm not flying in a plane, I'm "flying" on my motorcycle! :D
I think it's because they have to show "some" kind of imagination since none of those lame duck companies mentioned above actually design and manufacture their "own" pieces...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
570 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thanks Mrs Wiggles, I just check the tracking number and it says:
  • Arrived at FedEx location
  • ANCHORAGE, AK 99502
Every time I'm getting something from FedEx, I get those emails. My package from China got here (South Florida) in 5 days. It went from Taiwan to Memphis and completely bypassed Anchorage.

Reactions: Truetone

·
Registered
570 Posts
Doubt they’re putting the Seagull in the Hruodland. It’s more likely the PT5000

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
It's a Seagull ST1906 manual chronograph movement with an additional power display function

海鸥st1906机芯定制表样品,年底出货

Google translation of page above:

This time the Seagull st1906 manual chronograph movement and a customized watch with additional power display function have just been sampled recently, and some high-definition large pictures have been taken for everyone to see. It will be shipped before the end of the lunar calendar. It is precisely because the end of the year is approaching, so the promotion in the pre-sale period is bigger than before. The promotion at the end of the year is limited to the new models of the five or six generations that have not been shipped. If you are interested, please don’t miss it.

Total pre-sale price: 1270 yuan

Total price after shipment: 1350 yuan

Top 40 total price: 1120 yuan [400 deposit + 720 final payment]

41~80 people total price: 1170 yuan [450 deposit + 720 final payment]

81~120 people total price: 1220 yuan [500 deposit + 720 final payment]

121~200 people total price: 1270 [550 deposit + 720 final payment]

The st19 movement is a watch made by imitating the Venus 175 movement in China. The Chinese watch started very late. Not long after its debut, the watch is no longer a practical item, so until now, there are not many completely self-developed movements. . The situation of this st19 movement is a bit special, because the Venus movement that was being imitated has closed down, and the previous batch of stock Venus 175 has basically been divided. For example, Amy also has a limited edition. Less Venus 175 chronograph movement. Therefore, among the movements currently on the market, the only one that continues to be shipped with the Venus 175 board is the Seagull's movement, which is also the only East Palace that the Seagull has worn.

As a cheap and complex chronograph movement, the column wheel, complicated circuit, clear opening and resetting circuit changes, etc., are quite interesting. The silver bezel and the three-dimensional grilled blue pointer are a classic match. For details, please take a look at the picture.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Every time I'm getting something from FedEx, I get those emails. My package from China got here (South Florida) in 5 days. It went from Taiwan to Memphis and completely bypassed Anchorage.
Thanks Gary,my watch is already at the Fedex sorting facility in Minneapolis.The estimated Delivery is Thursday

21 - 40 of 49 Posts