Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this watch on ebay today from the seller that I bought my Cronos Bronze Diver 62MAS from.

The one I ordered has a SW200 movement price was $398.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Suddenly bronze watches are everywhere! I wish that some of these styles would be offered in multiple metal cases...316L steel, brushed or polished. Black pvd or black ion. Titanium...

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thanks. Is the wrwatches page the ebay store you use?

·
Super Moderator
10,601 Posts
Is that gorgeous?! Or what?!! o_O😃 It has a similar feel to
your Cronos too, but then takes that neat aviation turn ! :cool:
It’s incredible True, and the level of finishing is what really
gets me. 😮 ..Remember just a few years back when watch
companies would cut corners with finishing, and case-backs?
That is evidently not the case with these ! 👀

These really are stunning True ! ..Wow, thanks so much for
the cool looks, and HUGE congrats too here !!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I probably won't be buying another watch until springtime. My 40th wedding anniversary is in March. So we'll see. I always like updates on how the pieces are doing. So many people bash the "Chinese junk" and I am not officially wearing the custom Cronos yet since those are Xmas gifts. But I appreciate your posts and updates.

I had looked at that store on ebay last night as I thought it was the official store, and did not see anything other than the bronze. That's what inspired my reply.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I probably won't be buying another watch until springtime. My 40th wedding anniversary is in March. So we'll see. I always like updates on how the pieces are doing. So many people bash the "Chinese junk" and I am not officially wearing the custom Cronos yet since those are Xmas gifts. But I appreciate your posts and updates.

I had looked at that store on ebay last night as I thought it was the official store, and did not see anything other than the bronze. That's what inspired my reply.
Thanks Gary,it is not listed as their official store but that is where I bought my Cronos watch and when I bought the aviator Maxie messaged me on Face book and said "You bought one from Ebay store,Which buckle you prefer?" pretty great customer service,don't you think?

Cronos eBay store main page

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just noticed that the watch in this video is the stainless steel model. It has a different side plate(REF-062) than the bronze(REF-240) and the airplane on the backplate is different too.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maxi just told me "This back is from the last run." The one at WR Watches has a motorcycle on the back. And the one in the other video I posted has 2 pistols on the back.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I was recently considering a Hroudland Aqua-Timer with a PT5000 movement in it. Well spec'd and a decent price from WR watches. I could find almost no reviews on the company or the watch, so I pulled out and bought something else. Of course, I realised it came from the same factory as Cronos, Heimdallr, and San Martin, but didn't know at what level they fell.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hruodland falls up from Cronos.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I was recently considering a Hroudland Aqua-Timer with a PT5000 movement in it. Well spec'd and a decent price from WR watches. I could find almost no reviews on the company or the watch, so I pulled out and bought something else. Of course, I realised it came from the same factory as Cronos, Heimdallr, and San Martin, but didn't know at what level they fell.
I think it is their "luxury" brand. All the ones I've seen have a PT5000 or SW200 movement.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The interesting thing about the Hruodland Pilot watch is that they are numbered and and they have used a variety of different back plates.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are some other interesting Hruodland(pronounced "Roland") watches with PT500,SW200 or Miyota 9015 movements.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts