Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok, so a day or so ago I put a watch up for trade or sale here. A member here expressed his want for it. The terms of the deal he put forth were not to my liking...although hind-sight being 20/20 the terms were not so bad.

Anyways, I took personal insult and posted as such on another forum. I would love to have a great excuse like stress, bad day or anything else...except I have no excuse other that I was whining, nothing more.

Anyways, fortunately the member who wanted the watch seems pretty tolerant and as far as I can tell holds no hard feelings towards me.

So, two things - first off, thank you for letting my tantrum slide...and I do apologize for my response. Im not usually like that.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Nice public apology!!

maybe you'll get a public acceptance??

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Hey Rich, I read it on the other site and I see your side of it as well. You thought that your integrity was in question and no upstanding person wants to be doubted. I also saw the potential buyer's side of it as. I recently got scammed, so I can totally relate with him/her.
It's cool of you to apologize, but in my opinion, you did nothing wrong. Neither did the buyer, for that matter. People have to be guarded in these times and sometimes I need to be more so.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

No need for public acceptance. I think it was only appropriate that if I made an ass out of myself in public, then I should also apologize the same way.

I tend to try and only make an ass of myself in private :)

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Nice public apology!!

maybe you'll get a public acceptance??

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

It takes a real man to apologize especially in public...Dont beat your self up too much we all have a bad day. You handled your self very well and I am sure he will accept your apology.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Definition of integrity?
Willingness and ability to to the right thing even when it is difficult. Life & Society ... Personal integrity means being consistently true to yourself and your morals, character, ideals, etc. and not wavering, even when circumstance, good or bad, changes.
Or see WC1968's apology.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts