Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

There have been some questions on how to insert images into posts.
There are multiple ways you can do it. Here are the 2 easiest:

1) When making a post use the ATTACHMENT option you find on the Post Page (see image below)
- You can simply upload an image from your computer directly into the post.
- Try to keep all images no larger then 700 px wide or you might blow the margins of the thread.

2) Use the INSERT IMAGE button whenever making a post. click the white rectangle that looks like a picture (see image below) and paste or type in the URL where the image is.
- If the image is on another website you can right-click on the image and get the URL of the image to use.
- If you use Photobucket I believe photobucket gives you the URL to use to post the image on websites.
- Again try not to post images WIDER then 600-700px or you might blow the margins of the page.

ALSO -
YOU CAN ALSO USE THE FREE GALLERY FEATURE ON THIS SITE TO UPLOAD IMAGES AND THEN INSERT IN POSTS - SEE THIS THREAD FOR MORE INFO ON SETTING UP YOU FREE GALLERY - http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=3267&forum_id=12

Post if you have any questions. I hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I see your piciture in the post above. don't you?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

no - if you attach an image it will appear at that size as mentioned in the original post in this thread.

Also I moved the information you posted in this thread about the watches you purchased to the appropriate forum for you! :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
imported post

The 2nd Invicta 48mm Pro Diver arrived this afternoon. We'll see tomrrow or next day if it keeps the amazing time that it's Green Bezel Brother does. I will photograph it & the Green Bezel 1 also & try to get my Pix down to SIZE(LOL)!!!Has anyone heard about or scene the new Invicta Collector Box w/ LARGE spaces to handle a dozen Russian Divers, ETC. It Might be in BLUE instead of yellow, I don't Know!Supposed to be part of Invicta & ShopNBC's Oct.
Anniversary Programs.
I'll be begging for help Fri. PM for Pix, ETC. THANKS!!
Michael.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

No problem Michael - looking forward to seeing your new additions!
:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
imported post

I have tried your nstructions and I still get no pics how do i know if my pics are too big in pixels>>

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

How big are the pics in question.

Can you post a link to one here please.

thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
imported post

"Also I can't figure out how AND where to start or join in on a conversation, any more advice? I really would appreciate some HELP!"

thats easy, if you have anything you want to mention or add, just hit new topic in whatever subforum seems appropriate.
if you think you have anything to add to an ongoing topic just hit reply and start typing. these forums arnt an exclusive club or anything, everyone is free to join in at any time and feel right at home!
have fun

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
imported post

what about in the Private Messages, i get no option to upload pics ??

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

1) first upload the images to your free gallery feature every member has and then
2) insert the picture into your private message post using the G button

·
Banned
1 Posts
imported post

2) Use the INSERT IMAGE button whenever making a post. click the white rectangle that looks like a picture (see image below) and paste or type in the URL where the image is.
- If the image is on another website you can right-click on the image and get the URL of the image to use.
- If you use Photobucket I believe photobucket gives you the URL to use to post the image on w

1 - 20 of 40 Posts