Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF WATCH IS SOLD - please adjust your thread title to show it "SOLD"

Only the person who started the thread can do this.

Here is how you change your thread title.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Go to your For Sales thread and in the lower right hand corner of the very first post click on the EDIT button

2) On the next screen click on the Go Advanced button

3) On the next screen you will see a drop down button to the left of the thread title. Click on the down arrow and pick the SOLD option.

4) You will now see the word SOLD before your thread in the main list of threads in the For Sales section. This way the moderators will know to move your thread to the Finished Sales section.

Please post if you have any questions.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Text Version of How to Change For Sales Thread Title IF WATCH IS SOLD

Only the person who started the thread can do this

1) open up thread

2) go to FIRST POST

3) Click on EDIT button (located in lower right corner of first post in thread)

4) Click on GO ADVANCED button

5) Change PREFIX of Thread Title to SOLD. This is located to the left of the thread title box. You will see a drop down arrow. Click it and pick SOLD

6) SAVE CHANGES

That is it!

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
FYI
Tried again as explained above for the Aegir I sold this morning and the prefix drop down was not even there.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI
Tried again as explained above for the Aegir I sold this morning and the prefix drop down was not even there.
It is there on your thread. I just checked. ONLY in the very first post. You have to adjust that actual post. Does not show if you hit edit for any other posts.

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
James I know that!! May be French but not stupid :) . It's NOt there and was not for the Sinn either. Not there period.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brice
Please do this.
1) Start a new TEST for sales thread. - start it with fake info, save it like normal.
2) once the thread is posted please go back into the thread and try to add the SOLD as described above. We just had other members do it with no issies.

Please report back what happens!
Thanks

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do. Thinking its iPhone related?
not if you are able to adjust the Suffix.

After you change it to SOLD please look at the For Sales section listing - not the active threads page and tell me if you see it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going to "table" all of this until Monday and when the coders from Vertical Scope can take a look. Not effecting the forum. Still can just edit the title so say sold. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
Ok. S I did two tests. One for my iPad and me from the iPhone.

1- now I am ale to see and use the prefix box. Couldn't before in real thread.
2- SOLD still does not appears on the thread listing if you looking at Active Posts. But it appears in thread listing in browsing the For Sale forum... Bug? Or by design?

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Brice

It is showing 'sold' in the for sale forum but not in the active post forum. We are working on fixing that now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Listen, Brice is the biggest contributor to our sales threads.

Brice is probably one of the reasons the forum has grown as much as it has, because of everyone seeing multiple sales threads on watchrecon on a daily basis of all his flipping!

We need to make sure our Frenchman is able to do his thing.

:anim_63::anim_63::anim_63::anim_63::drum:

·
Registered
443 Posts
????

Wonder if it has anything to do with "imported post", maybe just new posts after upgrade? Just tried all mine in the for sale forum and none of them have the drop down. Sold my Commander and wanted mark it as such. Even doin it the old way doesn't show sold??

Jeff

·
Registered
9,155 Posts
FYI problem again.
I'm trying to mark the Longines sold and tried from both PC and iPhone. Drop down is is not available.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts