1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

November 19, 2009
Hello Everyone;

I have had multiple members contact me about the possibility of having their own section on the forum where they can "blog" about their daily lives and experiences. This does not have to be specifically about watches, and can be about anything at all. Basically a daily journal, ramblings of the author or .... a blog!

I have done this in the past on other forums and think it is a wonderful idea.

Here is how it works.
  1. If you are interested in having your own "Freeky Blog" please send me a PM. I will create your Freeky blog thread. In the Freeky Blog section only an Admin can create the new Threads.
  2. Each Thread will be named like this: TVDinner's Blog
  3. The author of the Freeky Blog can post one time a day, one time a week, or 500 times a day. There is not limit and it is completely up to the author.
  4. Other members can read the blogs and can comment on your posts if they want.
  5. THIS SECTION IS ONLY SEEN BY MEMBERS. Non members can not see the Freeky Blog Section at all.
  6. You must have at least 35 posts on the general forum to have a Freeky Blog created for you.
  7. ALL NORMAL FORUM RULES for content apply to these blogs.
Please send me a PM if you are interested in starting your own Freeky Member Blog!

blog
Pronunciation: \ˈblȯg, ˈbläg\
Function: noun
Etymology: short for Weblog:
a Web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer; also : the contents of such a site
— blog·ger noun
— blog·ging noun

1 - 1 of 1 Posts