• Since it is strong I use the same one for everything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is sooo strong I keep forgetting it

• It's right here on the sticky on my monitor

• It could use improvement

• It is based on address, significant dates, SS # or something else easily found

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

I hope you will will take the time to read or review the wonderful info Maui has posted here for you knowledge.

I was just reading (below) this today, how many of you are guilty of this?

Study: 73% use bank password everywhere Posted: Tuesday, February 2 2010 at 06:00 am CT by Bob Sullivan

For years computer security experts have been preaching that users should never share the same password across their connected lives -- at online banking sites, at Amazon, on their Web mail services, even on their cell phones.

Apparently, most people ignore that advice.

A new study by security firm Trusteer found that 73 percent of Web users take their online banking password and use it at other Web sites. And about half of all consumers utilize the same password and user name at online banking sites and other sites.

for the rest of the story click here

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
OU812

You tell me?
That's good, now...what is you banking PIN # and what Bank do you use

:lol:lol:b:b:b

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

LOL Ron...sounds like my bank account!!!

I have friends who worry about having their identity stolen! Not me...if they tried to get a CC with my SSN...they'd be contacted by bill collectors day and night!!!!!:%:%:%

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.