Watch Freeks banner

If you drink coffee in after you get up, how much do you drink?

• 1-2 Cups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-6 Cups

• 8-10 Cups

• 12+ Cups

• I don't drink coffee

• I drink tea

• I don't drink

• Don't worry about it, nosy!

• Leave me alone, I gotta' pee!

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I drink anywhere from 2 to 8 cups in the morning, sometimes but rarely more, a whole 12 cup pot. It depends on how I feel when I am standing there to make it. Sometimes then even more throughout the day.

It's got to be 100% Colombian. I like some other blends like Kenya or Arabica, Breakfast Blend, NO FLAVOURS PLEASE! NO SUGAR PLEASE!, but yes, load me up with the real heavy cream!

How do you like your coffee if you drink it?

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Im a Moster Coffee drinker i drink at least 12 cups a day of 100% Columbian also andFolgers Brazilian and the best of all Folgers Black Silk Dark and that stuff will have you churning out Kidney Stones in no time. LOL !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
...that stuff will have you churning out Kidney Stones in no time. LOL !!!!!!!!
Uh, well, oh. Geee, Steve, that sound like, uh, real fun, yes. :(

:pic

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

I wasn't you could actually have enough coffee!!!

I like mine heavy on the cream (2 heaping spoons) and sugar (3 heaping spoons)

Colombian is the only way to go.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

1 to 2 is normally enough. If I can get my hands on double shots from Starbucks sometimes 1 will do it.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

One grande Mocha Frapp from StarBucks is enough to make my hair stand on end all day...If I drink it at home, it's black & I better limit myself to a couple cups or I'll be jazzed on caffeine for several hours.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I stopped doing mega caffine years ago......it got to the point that anything less than 7 or 8 cups a day and I would get a killer headache.:(
Now I limit myself to 1 or 2 cups all day.

CJ

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I developed a pattern last year when gas was $5 per gallon . . .

I love Starbucks and drink a "Iced Venti No-Water Americano" (4 shots of esspresso on ice) every morning. So I go up there twice a week, and pick up 3 or 4 of these, and just they keep in the frig! Saves on gas when you're using a gallon, each trip!

Problem is that they "know me" and they put 5 or 6 shots in each drink! :)

I don't know what a "shot" equals in terms of a "cup", but that's what I drink each day.:t

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I can't stand the taste of coffee. I know that i'm in the minorty on this, but I think it tastes like dirt with sweetener. And yes I have actually drinken dirt before by accident when installing sprinklers.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Tera-Ram wrote:
load me up with the real heavy cream!
uhmmmm.....okay, not going to touch that one:%
So typical from the cook! :whatever:

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Like Seattle Iam down to one cup 16 oz no sugar no cream Iam no longer wired half a daye.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Mountain Dew Live Wire in the morning for me. That's funny I don't like coffee, as a kid everytime i went to my grandma's, I always loved to drink coffe, and she would always tell me it's gonna stunt your growth.LOL

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Well this all depends on the hours I am keeping. When i was building the roadster, I would drink Qty (1) 6 shot white Mocha, and Qty (1) 8 shot white Mocha. However my daily consumption in the winter is 12 cups of Millstone Vanilla nut cream, and in the summer I drink 4 to 6 of the same!!!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Usually it's one large Dunkin Donuts coffee with cream and sugar. That'll do for a "regular" day. I'd like a Strabucks grande cap but they're not open a 4:00am. Usually get that on weekends.

If I'm drinking at home. Well, yeah, I can burn through a pot of Kenyan AA no problem.

Remember, "Coffee is the battery acid of life", as a friend used to say.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 24 Posts