Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Like to know what the time duration is for you to wear a watch and the change to another. I wear a watch for a week and then change to another.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Some times hours...but my normal rotation is about 2-3 days, of course there are also the occasions which beg for a change like a formal event or a day the I go Scuba diving, or on a first date, or on a second date, or a day that the sun is shining or.........:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

used to be a week...now its more like 1-2 days max then switch

good question!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

sometimes hours to be honest. if I am going one place I might wear one and then a different place another.

normally 1 a day.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Like James, normally daily I switch it up. When I get a new hot piece, it may change. When I got my first SAS and my first XL Speedway w/ diamond sub dials, I went 2 weeks each.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Most of the time ONE DAY. THe only exception is if I wear more than one watch in a day!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Rip has a Rotation, and I NEVER go out of the rotation. So for me it is watch per day, if the watch does not fit the situation well then I change the situation!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

Usually its one a day, but if I'm home all day, I have been know to switch up to 5 times!!! No joke.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I personally change my watches daily. I have been known to wear multiple watches in the same day too!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Okay.. I'll take this a step further... I wear a different one everyday... the other step is I have to match it to what I'm wearing that day...(man an I SICK)... oh well.. :q

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I wear watches in phases. I will usually wear something new for a few weeks, just to make sure that everything checks out OK (cosmetics, movement accuracy, blah, blah, blah).

Typically, I usually only wear a watch for a day, maybe two. Then it's onto something else.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Normally one day. I want to give each equal wrist time if possible. However, since getting my NFW, SAN III and SAS the other do get a little less.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

One day, maybe less. Depends.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

Why would anybody change there watch, that would mean that you would need more than one watch wouldn't it?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I try and stick to a different one every day. I will usually balance out my automatics with my quartz so as to give my quartz watches some wrist time before they need new batteries. Sometimes I will wear one to work and then switch it out when I get home.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
imported post

I generally change every day. Sometimes I will switch to an evening watch. I will change for occasions also. Unfortunately I can not wear a watch to work. Electrical panels and metal do not mix well!

Chris

1 - 20 of 26 Posts