Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, wanted to stop in real quick. Haven't been able to honestly stop in in the last month due to my grandfather being really sick.

Am really out of the loop with what's been going on in the watch world, but really hope things have been exciting news wise. ..Also hope you guys are looking forward to some cool watches for yourself, or family members too.

Actually just wanted to stop in, and wish everyone a very Happy Holidays, and New Year ! :)

Hope to talk to everyone soon. Take care everyone !

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
We're just sitting idly by, marking time (pun).

Merry Christmas and hope your Grandfather is alright!

Reactions: FunkDaLicious

·
Registered
5,498 Posts

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
We are holding the fort down for you, Tom! You are one of the best people in the watch forum community and I hope that all goes well with your grandfather!

Happy Hollidays, friend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yes
Merry Christmas everyone

I think you are asking what our personal experiences may be....
I have found the market place to be in a flux, grey marketers selling way cheap on good watches at times. As far as forum sales or watches for sale, offerings are down quality wise from a few years back and old friends are not into it as much. Just me maybe... I see a lot a familiar names here from other forums. Interesting threads again

Personally I hit the wall, 6 watches I really like and wear. Not sure if I can sell any of them. Its crazy when you end up buying the same watch you sold a month ago.

Still, this is a great hobby.

·
Banned
754 Posts
We miss ya, Tom ! You must be the nicest guy we know and I hope you're grandpa gets better soon.

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
continued money easing in euro zone and japan have led to bargains from germany & japan-

PRC has forbidden the use of swiss watches as "bakshish" so supply exceeds demand there too especially in brands positioned below the top-

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Freeks:
Things in my watch world?
At Christmas dinner yesterday my SIL Mark is bustin at the seams to
show me his new bling a thon watch from Invicter!!! Oh well!!!
Usually he's into his eleven GShocks. Don't know whats come over him?
I bit my lip then congradulated him on his new blingy watch (as I looked
at my Reactor Prism Diver). No accounting for people's buying habits.

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Hi Tom.

We definitely missed you.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Hopefully your grandfather is doing well.

Take care.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Happy New Year to you, Tom. Happy to have read your posts and have you reply to mine for a long while now. Hope your Grand Dad the best.
Marc

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Hang in there Tom and take care of Grand Pa. Merry Christmas to everyone and hope you all have a great healthy year ahead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts