Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I've noticed that I can't post pics the same way on WF's asI do on WG's. How do I snag pictures from Photobucket and post them on this site? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

watchguru......all you have to do is copy the img code from photobucket and paste it right into your post,along with the text.....

another words, if i wanted to paste a pic into this post im typing here, i would do it where ever i wanted to put the pic and then just right click and hit paste, it will paste the code into the message and when you submit, the pic will be there.....

Just past the image URL code and include the IMG tags directly into your post as shown below. (WITH YOUR IMAGE CODE OF COURSE)

Code:
[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/YOURACCOUNT/IMAGENAME.JPG[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

if you move your mouse over your pics on photobucket, you will see this come up

Email & IM Direct Link HTML Code IMG Code

right click on theaprropriate code (img codes are used for forums)and just hit copy............, and then when making a post, rightclick the code into the post itself................

if you want to put multiple picsin,checkmark the pics you want to post and then hit generate code on the bottom of the photobucketpage and it will giveyou all thecodes at once andthen you do the same thing, just copy them and then paste into yourpost............:) Link options

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
watchguru......all you have to do is copy the img code from photobucket and paste it right into your post,along with the text.....

another words, if i wanted to paste a pic into this post im typing here, i would do it where ever i wanted to put the pic and then just right click and hit paste, it will paste the code into the message and when you submit, the pic will be there.....

Just past the image URL code and include the IMG tags directly into your post as shown below. (WITH YOUR IMAGE CODE OF COURSE)

Code:
[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/YOURACCOUNT/IMAGENAME.JPG[/IMG]
Cool thanks Don. I was able to do it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Moved to the FAQ section. Good information.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts