Watch Freeks banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Tag Heuer Carrera
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thank you for the healthy debate over my OP (excluding the extra tense happened).. at the end we are all just strangers came here in one place for one hobby we all have 😊

Well the watch is sold anyways as per my first reply.. went into another “failed” deal for a Tag Aquaracer in a trade for 2 quartz watches + cash…

·
Registered
Omega Day Date, Raymond Weil(s), Seiko(s) and micro brands.
101 Posts
Dare I say anymore? Yes.

I was referring to my field watches, not fashion watches; they're functional and can take a beating - without taking me to the poor-house.
My diversity comes when admiring my Seiko Presage (sometimes called a Baby Grand Seiko Snowflake). Because I'm careless with watches it's seldom worn.

Thank you Mr LA for your defensive replies.
A peace agreement Mr. Wrascal.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I still see no "premeditated bad intent" in his (albeit edited) post -- merely a statement of contrary opinion.

No one needs to justify why a Prospex should "fit" with an Omega. If the OP likes them, that's fine.

What accusations?

Clearly you have.

Agreed, my time is wasted around you. Kindly accept my ignorance request.

When the OP is asking how to fit a Seiko with other watches, it is a question to be answered. You Yokel, don't decide who gets to answer his question or not. You type your comment and direct it to OP, not the other members who replied. Clearly your hate for Seiko, Grand Seiko and Credor can be sensed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thank you for the healthy debate over my OP (excluding the extra tense happened).. at the end we are all just strangers came here in one place for one hobby we all have 😊

Well the watch is sold anyways as per my first reply.. went into another “failed” deal for a Tag Aquaracer in a trade for 2 quartz watches + cash…
Both have issues with race, one goes by product origin (Y), and the other is by ethnic origin (W). This is the second largest watch forum, yet mediocrity and trivial mental blocks are prevalent. West wasn't always the most richest or civilized in the world. Egypt predates most civilizations. Romans did use most of EU for their enslavement to the empire.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not referring to you, Yokel btw.
You can see, explain the same to Yokel. He failed to see what you witnessed in the posts. English is not my native language, I did not succeed. Moderation team was quick to a resolution. Yet Yokel could not comprehend the gravity of the situation or the insult with a planned attack. So all the members in agreement here are beyond Yokel or we are a set of delusional beings is what Yokel is denoting.

·
Watch Freek
282 Posts
Agreed, my time is wasted around you. Kindly accept my ignorance request.

When the OP is asking how to fit a Seiko with other watches, it is a question to be answered. You Yokel, don't decide who gets to answer his question or not. You type your comment and direct it to OP, not the other members who replied. Clearly your hate for Seiko, Grand Seiko and Credor can be sensed.
I will, Sir, direct my comments wherever I wish, thank you. And, I note from the post I have quoted that you fail to practise what you preach.

Again you succeed in inferring dislike on the basis of no evidence whatever.
It is true that I own no Seikos, GSs or Crêts D'Or (Credors), but that is because they fail to stir my soul rather than through any dislike. The same is true of JLC and ALS -- both also brands which I respect immensely but cannot (yet?) fall in love with.

There are indeed "luxury brands" which I dislike, but that is not a subject for this thread.

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,910 Posts
Submariner, SMP, Tudor Black Bay, Longines Legend Diver, Breitling Chrongraph, 3 Sinns, dozen or so Seiko, numerous Citizens, and all the way down to $80.. Vostoks.

43 in all, and wear and enjoy every one of them!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts