Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

It doesn't look like there will be a lot of takers on the SAIII kit, but how about one of the latest in the "sea" category...the Mount? It's been substantially discounted from $571 to $291 for the shows. It's a pretty cool looking piece, but I actually like the Thunder more.
What say you?

Invicta Men's Seamount Swiss Quartz Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
Choices: Silver-tone or Charcoal dial
Behold a fascinating sea-faring timepiece that boasts a touch of the stars! This timepiece features a stainless steel case in silver-tone. A textured bezel is secured by four stainless steel prongs with hexagonal screws. This case boasts a thickness of 14.5mm.
The dial comes in your choice of silver-tone or charcoal and has been forged from genuine meteorite material. It features Arabic numerals at 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50 and 55. Round Tritnite index markers can be found at several hour positions as well. An extended big date window has been positioned from 2:00 to 6:00 with a frame and arrow indicating the current date. This timepiece makes full use of a minute counter near 2:00, a second counter above 6:00, and a minute counter near 10:00. Sub-dials are textured and exhibit case coordinating top plaiting. Function is maintained by a Swiss ETA G10.211 Quartz movement.
The bracelet presents silver-tone stainless steel inner links with black polyurethane center links. The width of this bracelet tapers to 26mm and attaches with a push button dual deployant clasp.
[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel w/ polyurethane [*]Movement: Swiss ETA G10.211 Quartz [*]Crystal: Flame Fusion [*]Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/4" L x 30mm W [*]Case Measurements: 46mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Silver-tone: IN6308
Charcoal: IN6309 [*]UPC:
Silver-tone: 843836063081
Charcoal: 843836063098

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Tuna - 2 questions
1) do you have the links to the items on the shopnbc page?

2) also, do you know when the Sea Mount and Thunder will actually air. which shows?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Tuna - 2 questions
1) do you have the links to the items on the shopnbc page?

2) also, do you know when the Sea Mount and Thunder will actually air. which shows?

Thanks!
Show link -
http://www.shopnbc.com/OnAir/ProgramGuide/Default.aspx?view=programguidedetail&dir=pg&showid=11260012

Sea Mount link -
http://www.shopnbc.com/Invicta_Men_...ograph_Blue_Dial_Watch/J178235.aspx?storeid=1

No listing for the Thunder as of yet. The Mount debuts at 10p EST.

The ani-digi Venom also debuts tomorrow...again, no pics.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I'm actually looking forward to seeing them all. I have seen lots of posts about the item that is in the schedule for around $166. Many are speculating it may be the Pro Diver with the tritium tubes. If so I might be able to slip out of the NBZ to snag one of those.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the link Tuna - I am going to miss the show tomorrow night because I have an event, but will tape it!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Licken my chops guys...... licken my chops!! Problem is, just realized I got huge holes in my pockets!! Soooo....... looks like I'm gonna be a spectator, but some of those new models look real nice!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I am diggin the hell out of it Tuna, but I might try too play this one out and catch it on a daily site in about 6 months!
That's certainly the smart thing to Rip, in light of what's been going on the last few months. I don't think you'll even have to wait 6 months to get a great deal.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Kind of a shame, this is the one thing about Invicta that I dont like. And this will be the first time that I like a watch from them that I am going to just hang tight on and let ride until I get it at a cut rate. I would prefer to just grab it, but they are even pissing me off with the whole price slashing thing!:lol

TUNAKLLR wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I am diggin the hell out of it Tuna, but I might try too play this one out and catch it on a daily site in about 6 months!
That's certainly the smart thing to Rip, in light of what's been going on the last few months. I don't think you'll even have to wait 6 months to get a great deal.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Invicta Men's Seamount Swiss Quartz Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
Choices: Silver-tone or Charcoal dial
Behold a fascinating sea-faring timepiece that boasts a touch of the stars! This timepiece features a stainless steel case in silver-tone. A textured bezel is secured by four stainless steel prongs with hexagonal screws. This case boasts a thickness of 14.5mm.
The dial comes in your choice of silver-tone or charcoal and has been forged from genuine meteorite material. It features Arabic numerals at 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50 and 55. Round Tritnite index markers can be found at several hour positions as well. An extended big date window has been positioned from 2:00 to 6:00 with a frame and arrow indicating the current date. This timepiece makes full use of a minute counter near 2:00, a second counter above 6:00, and a minute counter near 10:00. Sub-dials are textured and exhibit case coordinating top plaiting. Function is maintained by a Swiss ETA G10.211 Quartz movement.
The bracelet presents silver-tone stainless steel inner links with black polyurethane center links. The width of this bracelet tapers to 26mm and attaches with a push button dual deployant clasp.
[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel w/ polyurethane [*]Movement: Swiss ETA G10.211 Quartz [*]Crystal: Flame Fusion [*]Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/4" L x 30mm W [*]Case Measurements: 46mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Silver-tone: IN6308
Charcoal: IN6309 [*]UPC:
Silver-tone: 843836063081
Charcoal: 843836063098

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.