Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Do you ever get into a good natured argument with the person you share your home with over what your thermostat is set at ?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Having central heating and air limits the conversations. Of course, there are times when she doesn't program the unit and the heat is just blowing for extended amounts of time and the house is 80 f'n degrees...there's no argument, discussion, or otherwise...it gets turned the F off! There's nothing to talk about.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Having central heating and air limits the conversations. Of course, there are times when she doesn't program the unit and the heat is just blowing for extended amounts of time and the house is 80 f'n degrees...there's no argument, discussion, or otherwise...it gets turned the F off! There's nothing to talk about.
Damn I like you!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Damn I like you!
Oh we definitely have some similar characteristics brutha! :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Well i also have central Air and Heat...but I am like a polar bear so I actually freeze my wife out...lol...so she puts a sweat shirt on and all good. My son is just like me so its 2 against 1...:t

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Yup, thermostat wars!!!
Hahaha...That's what we call it here...It's like a freakin' meat locker in the summer & not much different in the winter...So, I just start a fire in my "girly cave" and hangout there.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I keep it on the cool side year round, I even slept with my beedroom wido wide open last night, got down to around 39*.

I sleep better when the air is cool, and it saves energy.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

My wife is also the hot blooded one has to always have the temp like at 65 degrees year round....Like the other guys sweatshirt or blanket to keep my skinny arse warm... or sometimes i creep the heat up a little in the winter when she's not looking LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.