Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do you ever get into a good natured argument with the person you share your home with over what your thermostat is set at ?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

No We have a programable individual room heating and cooling system, so we dont have these conversation!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

No not any more. I used to from time to time. Recently as I have been getting older I find that we are more agreeable than in the past.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Theresa like the house cooler, so I usually wear a sweatshirt or use a throw. Hmmm, she must be the hot booded one, :lol! ....Bob

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Having central heating and air limits the conversations. Of course, there are times when she doesn't program the unit and the heat is just blowing for extended amounts of time and the house is 80 f'n degrees...there's no argument, discussion, or otherwise...it gets turned the F off! There's nothing to talk about.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Having central heating and air limits the conversations. Of course, there are times when she doesn't program the unit and the heat is just blowing for extended amounts of time and the house is 80 f'n degrees...there's no argument, discussion, or otherwise...it gets turned the F off! There's nothing to talk about.
Damn I like you!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Damn I like you!
Oh we definitely have some similar characteristics brutha! :)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Since I've lost all this weight, I can't keep warm anymore!

I gave up on "the thermostat war" and just wear sweatshirts all the time.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Well i also have central Air and Heat...but I am like a polar bear so I actually freeze my wife out...lol...so she puts a sweat shirt on and all good. My son is just like me so its 2 against 1...:t

·
Registered
699 Posts
imported post

More of a problem in the office than at home. At the office, I don't touch the thermostat and let my staff fight over the temperature and I turn on a fan or put on a sweater.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yup, thermostat wars!!! She likes it hot and I like it cool.....daughter could care less. I always tell her she can put on a sweater or I can run around "nekked".......she puts the sweater on:%:%

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Yup, thermostat wars!!!
Hahaha...That's what we call it here...It's like a freakin' meat locker in the summer & not much different in the winter...So, I just start a fire in my "girly cave" and hangout there.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I keep it on the cool side year round, I even slept with my beedroom wido wide open last night, got down to around 39*.

I sleep better when the air is cool, and it saves energy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
imported post

I'm lucky in this area. We both like to keep it on the cool side. Dog hates it though. We cover her at night when winter comes.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

My wife is also the hot blooded one has to always have the temp like at 65 degrees year round....Like the other guys sweatshirt or blanket to keep my skinny arse warm... or sometimes i creep the heat up a little in the winter when she's not looking LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts