Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

. . . Just a brief announcement here. . . . I have now officially made WF my homepage. Replacing another well known . . . .

Pretty quiet at home here today, can you tell????

Wifey is out shopping, I should be broke riiiiiiiight aaaabout NOW!!!! Crap.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Quite here as well, wife is home but generally I would be out doing something today but it is 28 degree's and the wind is blowing 25 MPH. This is BS I hate it, reminds me of my younger years in Chi-Town!!!

I ran out and went to the gym for an hr and some change, and then came home!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Quite here as well, wife is home but generally I would be out doing something today but it is 28 degree's and the wind is blowing 25 MPH. This is BS I hate it, reminds me of my younger years in Chi-Town!!!

I ran out and went to the gym for an hr and some change, and then came home!
. . . Gotta love that right off the Columbia wind!!!! Cuts like a butter knife.

Redhead just called, on her way home . . . Gonna ask her if she left me any play money for that Pepsi bezel Seiko . . . . You know, the one James punished me with today!?!?!?!?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I worked a few hours this morning and then we got the remainder of the decorations up. Left a few of the kids ornaments for them to put up when they get home. Then settled in to watch some football and my DLP bulb blew in my TV. :WW Just what everyone wants is an unexpected expense just before the holidays.
I could buy a new watch for what that bulb costs. :%

I learned a lesion several years ago and I keep a spare but I had to let it cool before I could replace it. Back up and running now. Need to reorder a spare ASAP.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

This is one of the reasons for me too pass on a DLP!!! WTF is that all about!

Spaceview wrote:
I worked a few hours this morning and then we got the remainder of the decorations up. Left a few of the kids ornaments for them to put up when they get home. Then settled in to watch some football and my DLP bulb blew in my TV. :WW Just what everyone wants is an unexpected expense just before the holidays.

I learned a lesion several years ago and I keep a spare but I had to let it cool before I could replace it. Back up and running now. Need to reorder a spare ASAP.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Just a brief announcement here. . . . I have now officially made WF my homepage. Replacing another well known . . . .

I think you are all missing the real news in Randy's original post - FREEKS NOW HOLDS HIS HOME PAGE HOSTAGE!!!!

I love that news!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
This is one of the reasons for me too pass on a DLP!!! WTF is that all about!

Spaceview wrote:

I have a older one. The new ones use LED and they last almost forever. Another example of "I should have waited".

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Damn Randy, that is freakin' HUGE!! For you to officially make WF your homepage is real news!! You, my friend, were a mainstay at the other site! Well, you have made a real solid choice!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
randyswagon wrote:

I think you are all missing the real news in Randy's original post - FREEKS NOW HOLDS HIS HOME PAGE HOSTAGE!!!!

I love that news!
. . . That is the real deal James! Waffled long enough .. . . . You have my undivided and undying loyalty . . .lol . . . whatever the hell that's worth . . . .

[align=center][/align]

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
randyswagon wrote:

I love that news!
. . . That is the real deal James! Waffled long enough .. . . . You have my undivided and undying loyalty . . .lol . . . whatever the hell that's worth . . . .

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Damn Randy, that is freakin' HUGE!! For you to officially make WF your homepage is real news!! You, my friend, were a mainstay at the other site! Well, you have made a real solid choice!
. ..I really like the way James keeps house here, great people, great watches.

And besides . . . I really,really missed Ron!!!!You only got one Ron on the whole freekin' internet, I had to . . . .

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Amazing arent I!!!:%

randyswagon wrote:
sheraortho wrote:
. ..I really like the way James keeps house here, great people, great watches.

And besides . . . I really,really missed Ron!!!!You only got one Ron on the whole freekin' internet, I had to . . . .

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:

Glad to hear that Randy...Totally agree with ya...Did that a little while ago...Great bunch of folks here...:b

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

vbobdriveguy wrote:
So Randy, does that mean that you don't have Brittney Spears' website as your home page any more? She'll be devistated when she hears about this!!!!

. . . It was the 2006 "I got a beaver" National Enquirer page . . . me and Brit talked it over, she agrees this the place to be though. So all's good . . . I'm covered . . . ( even though she wasn't . . .)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.