Watch Freeks banner

Holymate! Strap giveaway

5K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  Seattle 
#1 ·
imported post

Hi guys, i'm jona and i'm a watch & strap addict :b

I'm so thankful that TVDinner has given me a warm welcome to his forum.

we are a watch & strap addict at first, and now we are offering our straps to other people who share our passion :b

I was really impress by this quote for this section "There is nothing in the world better then sharing your good fortune and giving someone else a watch or watch related item. Make someone else smile with your kindness!"

So i'm offering to all the freeks, to give this strap to another freek in this forum.

Please write why you choose that person. Can be because :
- he always say nice thing about your watch photo,
- because you have a secret admiration of him or her,
- because you hate him so much that he'll look funny wearing our strap,
- because he's a bracelet guy and you know he should try leather strap :b

It's our premier strap, the first batch that we made. We consider this as our prototype strap, we sell some of it, but mostly we give them for close friends and for some luck forum members :b

Measurement : 22/22mm width, 85/135mm length, raw edge, white boxed stitching.

Contest goes until April 12 at midnight.

The color is a bit off in the pics, but if there's a consolation, everyone said that it looks much better in real life :b

See less See more
#2 ·
imported post

I choose Dane1991 because with his tiny wrists you can make him a strap and still have enough leftover to make somebody else one too.....LOL....only kidding buddy.

#4 ·
imported post

I pick Seattle because hes a great guy an hes got a lot of square watches that the strap would look good on.

#9 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I choose Dane1991 because with his tiny wrists you can make him a strap and still have enough leftover to make somebody else one too.....LOL....only kidding buddy.
Haha!!! :%:%:%:%I do have very girly wrists.... :WW

I pick spaceview (marc) simply because i still owe him a massive favour, He helped me out when i wanted a watch. :b

#11 ·
imported post

Got to be CJ. Some of those squares would look great on that strap.

#12 ·
imported post

This place is full of great people, so picking a favorite is never easy. With that said, I'd like to ride shotgun on the CJ wagon- he's a super dude who's always willing to help a brother out or hook his watch up with his insane polishing skills. No, he's not a big leather guy, but I'm sure he'll appreciate a fine, high-quality strap like you have made here...and I know he has MANY 22mm lugged pieces to throw it on. SEATTLE ftw!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.