Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Well I received my first official freeking today. Unbelievable to say the least and I hope I express the freeking well as I am not great with words. As many of you know I recently purchased my 2nd NFW Auto Pilot (watch pictured below) and have been debating whether or not to have the bracelet put on this version. A few days before Christmas I got a PM from our Admin James asking for me to give him a ring. Well when I did part of the conversation was about the AP bracelet. James stongly suggested that I give George Fox a call to discuss having the bracelet put on it. I also received several nudges in various posts to give George a call about it. I figured I would wait till after Christmas to give him a call to discuss it further.

Well today I gave George a call and after we discussed Christmas and all the happenings he simply said send me the AP that the bracelet has been taken care of for me. I was shocked. George wouldn't give away any information only that it was taken care of and to think about who may be responsible. Well after I got off the phone with George I sent out a couple PMs to the Usual Suspects or at least the two folks I knew had something to do with the freeking.

Got a couple responses and our very own CJ (Seattle) admitted to the freeking. I was speechless to say the least and did not know quite what to say. All I know is that I have enjoyed interacting with CJ and everyone on this forum and find this a truly great and I mean great place to hang out. I believe I will not be the only person to say that our very own Seattle is an incredible dude and this place wouldn't be the same without him around. Thanks brother for this unbelievable gift! To those of you on the forum enjoy this place because it is truly great....get into it and get involved...stay active!

PS A special thanks to James and George for their roles in this freeking from CJ and making it really fun!

Here is the before pic......will post some after views once it gets back sometime next week.......

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL!!!! Well, I guess all that decision making process is "down the tubes"!! :c Congrats on that bracelet my friend and it doesn't surprise me a bit about George and James. Very cool guys!!! Very, very cool!!! CJ! Way'ta go Bro!!! You totally "Freeked" him!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

ALL the credit goes to CJ (Seattle). This is his "Freek-A-Freek"!

I was just his little helper.

And happy to provide the assist!

:)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Well I received my first official freeking today. Unbelievable to say the least and I hope I express the freeking well as I am not great with words. As many of you know I recently purchased my 2nd NFW Auto Pilot (watch pictured below) and have been debating whether or not to have the bracelet put on this version. A few days before Christmas I got a PM from our Admin James asking for me to give him a ring. Well when I did part of the conversation was about the AP bracelet. James stongly suggested that I give George Fox a call to discuss having the bracelet put on it. I also received several nudges in various posts to give George a call about it. I figured I would wait till after Christmas to give him a call to discuss it further.

Well today I gave George a call and after we discussed Christmas and all the happenings he simply said send me the AP that the bracelet has been taken care of for me. I was shocked. George wouldn't give away any information only that it was taken care of and to think about who may be responsible. Well after I got off the phone with George I sent out a couple PMs to the Usual Suspects or at least the two folks I knew had something to do with the freeking.

Got a couple responses and our very own CJ (Seattle) admitted to the freeking. I was speechless to say the least and did not know quite what to say. All I know is that I have enjoyed interacting with CJ and everyone on this forum and find this a truly great and I mean great place to hang out. I believe I will not be the only person to say that our very own Seattle is an incredible dude and this place wouldn't be the same without him around. Thanks brother for this unbelievable gift! To those of you on the forum enjoy this place because it is truly great....get into it and get involved...stay active!

PS A special thanks to James and George for their roles in this freeking from CJ and making it really fun!

Here is the before pic......will post some after views once it gets back sometime next week.......

You don't have to tell me how awesome and generous CJ is. He is a great person with a very big heart. I know CJ doesn't like to be praised publicly, but he really is a good person that cares about his fellow man. If I could nominate somebody to be Watch Freek of the month he would be at the top of the list. Thanks for all that you do CJ and congrats on the beautiful gift Mike. :c:c:c:b

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Wow! Take a little time off for a tofu burger and some naked twister and I come back to this!?!?
Geez fellas, you got it all wrong. I saw Mikey waffling over whether or not to get the bracelet and I knew this could not stand!! I mean c'mon...we all saw Arnie's bracelet, WOW!!
My intervention was purely to prevent my friend Mike from potentially committing a crime against all that is holy in the horological world.....he he LOL! :%
Seriously, thank you for the very kind words. By now you know that I am a really big fan of WF's which of course means the members.........I think everyone would agree that Mikey is a huge part of the forum and it's continued success. It was really my way of saying thanks to Mike.:)

Again, thank you very much for all the kind words and support.

Anyway, back to the madness...........:b:b:b

CJ

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very nice gesture on your part CJ. Mikey is a lucky man to have a friend like you. Mikey, enjoy the new bracelet and think of CJ and his Seahawks whenever you wear it. No, make that the Mariners. Wait, no, the Starbucks. Yeah, the Starbucks. :b

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

OK....nuff of the Seahwaks references, we are officially rock bottom!! Nowhere to go but up!!

As for the Mariners, I am predicting that we take the AL West in 2010!!!

So, (in my mind, coo coo) all is well in the Seattle sports world!
:%:%:%:%:%

CJ

Spaceview wrote:
Very nice gesture on your part CJ. Mikey is a lucky man to have a friend like you. Mikey, enjoy the new bracelet and think of CJ and his Seahawks whenever you wear it. No, make that the Mariners. Wait, no, the Starbucks. Yeah, the Starbucks. :b

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Seriously Arnie, could we leave it up to him???? Geez!!!

CJ

arnie11 wrote:
LOL!!!! Well, I guess all that decision making process is "down the tubes"!! :c Congrats on that bracelet my friend and it doesn't surprise me a bit about George and James. Very cool guys!!! Very, very cool!!! CJ! Way'ta go Bro!!! You totally "Freeked" him!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Congrats Mike!! That's awesome!!!

CJ is such a nice guy!!! truly a blessing to our little family here!!

Kudos to you CJ!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Wow! Take a little time off for a tofu burger and some naked twister and I come back to this!?!?
Geez fellas, you got it all wrong. I saw Mikey waffling over whether or not to get the bracelet and I knew this could not stand!! I mean c'mon...we all saw Arnie's bracelet, WOW!!
My intervention was purely to prevent my friend Mike from potentially committing a crime against all that is holy in the horological world.....he he LOL! :%
Seriously, thank you for the very kind words. By now you know that I am a really big fan of WF's which of course means the members.........I think everyone would agree that Mikey is a huge part of the forum and it's continued success. It was really my way of saying thanks to Mike.:)

CJ
Okay now I've got this visual image in my head of CJ playing naked twister. That's just not right Ha Ha LOL!! :%:lolSeriously very cool gesture CJ. Mike your one lucky Freek my friend.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Yeah, got ya thinking huh!? Not something ya hear about everyday!!!Ggeez, I figured I'd get more crap for the tofu burger!!

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
Okay now I've got this visual image in my head of CJ playing naked twister. That's just not right Ha Ha LOL!! :%:lolSeriously very cool gesture CJ. Mike your one lucky Freek my friend.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Yeah, got ya thinking huh!? Not something ya hear about everyday!!!Ggeez, I figured I'd get more crap for the tofu burger!!

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
The tofu burger didn't grab my attention because that is what I had for dinner tonight. The naked twister sure did LOL!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.