Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Bonjour, Freeks...Didja miss me ?...Of course not, no one in here knows me well enough to miss my presence but, I intend to change that in the coming days/weeks & then you all willlong for my returnnext time I take off on an adventure...I won't ask if you all have been good lil' freeks 'cuz "good" is boring...Have I missed anything exciting...Lie if you have to.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i missed you intensely!!!
Ah, George...Always the gentleman...Do you know that I envision you as Salma Hayek, only bearded ?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

a more acurate picture would be - TITO NIEVES (bearded) - I've been told i resemble him alot -he is a PR Singer in the spanish music market - so go google him and then look for pics going back about 10yrs when he had a beard -LOL good luck!!!

Duchess wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
i missed you intensely!!!
Ah, George...Always the gentleman...Do you know that I envision you as Salma Hayek, only bearded ?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Bonjour, Freeks...Didja miss me ?...Of course not, no one in here knows me well enough to miss my presence but, I intend to change that in the coming days/weeks & then you all willlong for my returnnext time I take off on an adventure...I won't ask if you all have been good lil' freeks 'cuz "good" is boring...Have I missed anything exciting...Lie if you have to.
Who are you?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
Who are you?
Hahahaha...I had forgotten that men had the memory of a gnat...I could always be naughty & then you would have to scold me again, I feel certain that your memory would returnwith the strength of afreakin' tidal wave.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:
Who are you?
Hahahaha...I had forgotten that men had the memory of a gnat...I could always be naughty & then you would have to scold me again, I feel certain that your memory would returnwith the strength of afreakin' tidal wave.
OH, BE NAUGHTY............

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

OMG - i think the title is getting to his head!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Oh, Dear...The places I could go with some of these comments.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

like maybe post a larger version of her avatar????

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I suppose I could post the video my girlfriend took of me after I learned how to pole dance...You know how I like to dance, right ?...I've been pretty vocal about that.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

that would be good!!!! :cool:

Duchess wrote:
I suppose I could post the video my girlfriend took of me after I learned how to pole dance...You know how I like to dance, right ?...I've been pretty vocal about that.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
VIDEO, VIDEO , VIDEO......................WE EITHER SEE VIDEO, OR DUCHESS IS FIRED FROM WATCHFREEKS............VIDEO!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Welcome back Ms.Thang. Now get back to work!

Hey, baby !...Would my "work" consist of wreaking havoc in Watch Freeks ?...'Cuz really, that's what I do best, some would even say I excell at that.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
WE EITHER SEE VIDEO, OR DUCHESS IS FIRED FROM WATCHFREEKS.
Sexual harassment !...I could sue the pants off you.
.....And you can take that any way you want...Heh

1 - 20 of 30 Posts