Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well all I can say is that for $49 including a winder Magico makes what appears to be a fine watch for the price. Sturdy and as heavy as a couple of my Invictas and the carbon dial is sweet looking. Sorry for the pics I just can't believe a 10.0mp camera can't do better but it is probably operator error. Oh and something else 5 year warranty from Magico....didn't expect that at all.

The big arrival is that I am now officially in love with SAS. Incredible watch. I am speechless. Maybe I can say more later. Very pleased. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

UK -wow very nice!! i told you -you'd be happy with the Magico!! Enjoy it!!

My SAS comes Monday!! i cant wait!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
UK -wow very nice!! i told you -you'd be happy with the Magico!! Enjoy it!!

My SAS comes Monday!! i cant wait!
Dude I don't even know how to explain the SAS. It is more than I expected. You will love it. What color did you get again?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

The SAS is a true work of art. I am fortunate to have recieved the very first SAS to hit the public and it is my favorite piece by far!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks guys. Since I had the SAS sized this morning and put on I have to say the thing fits like a glove and seems to be one of the more comfortable watches I have ever worn. Just conforms to the wrist very nicely.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i got the same as you -blk & SS

i almost went for the BLk & Rosetone but the blk & SS was my # 1 chioce!

enjoy it -mine comes to me on Monday the 5th

UKWolfeman wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
Dude I don't even know how to explain the SAS. It is more than I expected. You will love it. What color did you get again?

·
Registered
122 Posts
imported post

Very nice..........I love my SAS's. Not big on packaging, but it looks like it's getting pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the two new watches. Love the sas and the magico. Great job. Wear them well and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
699 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Well all I can say is that for $49 including a winder Magico makes what appears to be a fine watch for the price. Sturdy and as heavy as a couple of my Invictas and the carbon dial is sweet looking. Sorry for the pics I just can't believe a 10.0mp camera can't do better but it is probably operator error. Oh and something else 5 year warranty from Magico....didn't expect that at all.

The big arrival is that I am now officially in love with SAS. Incredible watch. I am speechless. Maybe I can say more later. Very pleased. Thanks for looking.

Spending < $50 on a light tent and lightsmade an immediate improvement in my watch photos!

·
Registered
699 Posts
imported post

Thyat carbon fiber Magico is a great watch, esp. considering the price. Comparable watches from other companies are at least 3 times the amount.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts