Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi there to all of you WatchFreeks.My name is Kristie aka(GunGirl),my husband Richard aka(watchcollector) pointed me to this forum so here I am and glad to be here.I am a CMA love watches in particular Invictas and Casio G-Shocks.I Love anything to do with Superman,Guns and knives and I also Love Surefire flashlights and I love to cook for the LOVE of my life my husband.Kristie(GunGirl)!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Where ya been Kristy? The hubby has been making the rounds on a regular basis. Glad to hav ethe complete set now. Welcome.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Hiya, GunGirl...Welcome to Watch Freeks...So, you like to cook, eh ?...I didn't get that gene...Maybe you'll share some of your recipes with us in the food forum...Women are the minority here so I am delighted to welcome another chick...Thanks so much for joining.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Hello Kristie...Welcome to WF's...Glad you joined the club and look forward to your participation...Enjoy

·
Registered
66 Posts
imported post

Well welcome to WF, Kristie........good to see you over here..........kick off your shoes, find a comfy chair, and enjoy.:cool:

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Welcome Kristie glad to have you here... :cool:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Hey Kristie, glad to see you joined. Its a fun place here, and its good to have some more woman around...........someone has to keep us guys in check........(well except for Duchess, shes just a big instigator.....lol).....

hope you enjoy it here, post well and often........

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the group Kristie, glad you could join us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Thank-You everybody for the warm welcome I really appreciate it.I probably can scrape up a few recipes Duchess.And again Thanks!!!!!Kristie(GunGirl)!!!!!!! P.S. I LOOK forward getting to know all of you!!!!!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Just love you names.

WELCOME, This is a great place to hang for hours and hours.

Looking forward to your post.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts