Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Watch Freek
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an observation, among the luxury brand forums that Jaeger LeCoultre is not represented but Hublot is :confused:. Not to rock the boat on my first post or offend those fans of Hublot, but I would think that JLC has a much bigger audience among the WIS then Hublot, maybe I am wrong.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Can't have every watch company represented on any forum, that's why they have a Luxury Brands sub forum.

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I noticed there were one watches I am into that are not represented in an official sub forum. But someone will post something about just about every brand in the general forum at some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
6,387 Posts
Just an observation, among the luxury brand forums that Jaeger LeCoultre is not represented but Hublot is :confused:. Not to rock the boat on my first post or offend those fans of Hublot, but I would think that JLC has a much bigger audience among the WIS then Hublot, maybe I am wrong.
If you are looking to topics relating to Jaeger LeCoultre, simply type it in the search engine, something will pop up.

·
8,170 Posts
Welcome to our fine forum! Blancpain, Audemars Piguet, A. Lange & Söhne, Breguet, Girard-Perregaux, etc., etc. are also absent. And the real stellar high-end manufactures as well. I'm not a member long enough to know but I guess the list has been amended through time. As has been mentioned before, it's next to impossible to include all those brands.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome to the fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.