Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hello!! I am new to the Invicta watch group, My wife just happened to see me eyeing the Russian diver watches on t.v. and shocked me with one for Christmas!...The first thing that I noticed about the watch is that it is BIG!!...lol....The second thing that I noticed was how great the quality is on this thing!!...Fit and finish and attention to detail is pretty darn good if you ask me!...I get more compliments on this watch than on my others. Since Christmas this has been my watch of choice. After a few days of wearing the RD, the size didnt seem as big after all. The only thing now is all my other watches seem small to me!!....ha!....oh well

·
Registered
408 Posts
imported post

Welcome!

(since I just started posting today, I might as well get another one saying hello)

You hit on one of the main reasons I won't get a large watch...

I don't want to make my collection "obsolete".

The other reason is that I am very happy with the size of the 45mm and smaller
watches I currently own. :whatever:

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

A good looking Russian Diver! Congrats and enjoy it. Wear it well. Also, abig welcome to WatchFreeks. Very glad you joined us. ....Bob

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Nice RD.

That's a nice gift to get.

Sure beats socks and underwear. :%

Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WELCOME TO WATCH FREEKS! Great pictures.

Very nice watch and gift from your wife!

I am looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. Welcome again Paul

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hi PA, welcome! Very nice RD you picked up, you should really enjoy it.
Also, we are diverse group here with many interests and hobbies. We are not a dedicated Invicta Forum so feel free to post what ya like.
:b
Again, thanks for sharing and have fun!

CJ

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME to WF! This is a great place to talk about as well as learn about watches. BTW, I really like your new RD, it's a great looking watch. CONGRATS and wear it well and in good health!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Well, Alright!

Welcome to the WatchFreeks!

Very Nice, Russian Diver you acquired!

You know...

Once you purchase one Russian Diver..

It's kind'a like Lays Potato Chips...

You just can't have ONLY one! :l

Awesome Pics & Welcome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.