Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm new to the forum but not to watch collecting. I received my first watch that got me addicted seiko chronograph with blue dial when I was 12. So 13 years of watch collecting. Iv had 4 seikos, 2 citizen one grand signature touring ,2 Bulova and these are ones of owned or recently owned

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys I'm new to the forum but not to watch collecting. I received my first watch that got me addicted seiko chronograph with blue dial when I was 12. So 13 years of watch collecting. Iv had 4 seikos, 2 citizen one grand signature touring ,2 Bulova and these are ones of owned or recently owned

Tag heuer aquaracer caliber 5 day date WAF2010 ETA 2836-2

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Invicta 4512 1.23ct diamond bezel swiss selita 220 if I remember correctly one of my favorites

Sector 600 diver ETA 2824-2 I didn't like the Lume so I had custom Lume installed on it now it signs brighter then my tag heuer

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Welcome Blackout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
WARNING WARNING....this is a dangerous place....hehehehe.. Welcome and I have't seen a Sector in a long time. The last one I had in my hands was very impressive. Again Welcome.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WARNING WARNING....this is a dangerous place....hehehehe.. Welcome and I have't seen a Sector in a long time. The last one I had in my hands was very impressive. Again Welcome.
Thanks for the warm welcome and yeah she's old 02 to be exact but so well built i had her overhauled just for peace of mind and custom Lume installed and the case and bracelet buffed hopefully it lasts another 15yrs service free

1 - 20 of 20 Posts