Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A couple friends have joined here so I thought I'd check it out. Hope to be a valued member.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Duffster my man, glad you made it over here! Looking forward to reading your posts as usual!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Hey Duff...Glad you joined brutha....You will like this forum..all about watches no matter what the brand is. See ya on the forum Duffster...

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

hey duff, so glad you joined. i hope that you like it here and have a good time.

im very glad to see some great members and friends here, and hope we can all make this place something great.........

no, go hump a.......i mean go hug a tree......lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Don. It's great so far!!! And for the tree thing....THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Duffaluffalous! What's up buddy? Welcome to the freekshow.
My reputation preceeds itself! LMAO!!! Thanks for the welcome Brutha! How ya doin?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
hey duff, so glad you joined. i hope that you like it here and have a good time.

im very glad to see some great members and friends here, and hope we can all make this place something great.........

Hey Don, I didn't realize you lived not too far from my home town of Binghamton, NY. I miss it up there! Of course there's no work but it is beautiful!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

bodypeersur wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Duffaluffalous! What's up buddy? Welcome to the freekshow.
My reputation preceeds itself! LMAO!!! Thanks for the welcome Brutha! How ya doin?
Doin' great Duff. Just enjoying the show. Hope you can hang for a while.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Hello glad you are here. New myself today. I tried to post a hello but couldn't get past the preview unless I missed something. Seems like a nice forum and I notice some folks from another forum that I have tried to join.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
bodypeersur wrote:
Thanks Don. It's great so far!!! And for the tree thing....THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!! ;)
Well as you can see I'm not the only one on the Arbor Society Hit List!!! LOL!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

bodypeersur wrote:
tattoo chef wrote:

Hey Don, I didn't realize you lived not too far from my home town of Binghamton, NY. I miss it up there! Of course there's no work but it is beautiful!
yeah, binghamton , ny is probably about an hour away from me.........not that far.......didnt know you used to live up there............yeah, i got news for ya, theres no work in pa either........

·
Registered
420 Posts
imported post

Duff, good to see you here!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

EL DON JUAN wrote:
No matter were we go it seems that all the other people follows you up, Welcome Duff!!!

Charlie
Hey Charlie, I ain't lettin the GOOD GUYS get away!!! Thanks for the welcome buddy!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Well Jack, if you ever get to Florida there are some really nice SAPLINGS a novice tree hugger such as yourself can start out with!!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts