Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi all, my name is rob and i just found a way to say hello. im not too computer savy so i hope you all will not make me look too stupid, but i sure can take it and can enjoy a good laugh too.happy to join your group as its still small enough to grow with at this time. i love my watches too much (so my wife of 30+ years says) but the couch is fine and she will have to learn that i don't complain about her buying pocketbooks so leave me be.. anyway i look forward to learning and sharing with all of you. rob a.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Rob,

Welcome to WF's. I think most of us lack computer skills so you are in good company. Watches are our passion here. On this forum you will teach as much as you learn. We are all in it together. Again Welcome and it's good to have you with us.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Hello, welcome.......glad you came aboard . Hope you enjoy your time spent here, hope you learn something, and we hope to learn from you, would be nice to hear about your different watches that youve collected over the past 30 years..........again, WELCOME!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Love My Wristwear wrote:
i don't complain about her buying pocketbooks
Bonjour...I am delighted to welcome a man such as yourself, a man who understands that buying a new handbag ranks right up there with purchasing a new watch...Thanks so much for joining, I feel certain that you will be very happy here.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME to WatchFreeks Rob! This is a real fun place that really does have a different take on this crazy passion called watch collecting. It's always nice to have new people join the fun. Have a good time and enjoy yourself!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard Rob. Here is one thing I learned and pointed out to my wife:

30 watches take up A LOT less space than 30 Coach purses! I'm just sayin'! Besides with the advances in furniture design, couches nowadays are as, if not more, comfortable as beds! ;)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Hello Rob...Glad you Joined WF"s...Great place to hang with a bunch of great people...Enjoy your time here and look forward to your participation...Enjoy!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

A big WF'S welcome to you Rob... enjoy the FREEK ZONE.. we are a crazy fun bunch.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome, I know I love greenbeans!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts