Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just joined after hearing about this site on snbc. Im also on watchgeeks.net same name. I really got into watches a few years ago. Only have 6 watches but am thinking about getting another for my birthday coming up. Well I am looking forward to talking with everyone here.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Hey, welcome to watchfreeks!.....Hope you enjoy your time here.....post well and often.......and dont worry, were not crazy here.......(well at least some of us arent...lol)

again, WELCOME!

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Actually my name is Scott. That's just a quote from a movie. Sorry for the mix up.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

IVXX wrote:
Actually my name is Scott. That's just a quote from a movie. Sorry for the mix up.
Hello Scott!!! lol

I changed the name in the thread!!!!!

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Herd you tonight when you called in.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

IVXX wrote:
Herd you tonight when you called in.
yea that was pretty exciting and a lot of fun. The first time I have ever been able to actually get through. Was very cool and Jim was real nice.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thanks everyone!! Oh by the way I love the set up of this site! Great job!!:c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Welcome to WF's Scott. 6 watches, we will have to work on that Ha Ha LOL. This is Watch Freeks Anonymous. None of us here are enablers at all.

·
Registered
154 Posts
imported post

welcome scott! im SURE you will enjoy this forum as the founder of this site and his staff reply to you questions in a timely fashion (sometimes faster!) It is a growing group and for the most part very informal, family like..again welcome..

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

IVXX;

Welcome! Enjoy the forum and have a great time learning and sharing about our passion.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the group - enjoy your time here

1 - 20 of 25 Posts