Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My name is Ed from Utah I'm crazy about watches. I own 34 watches, 2 on the way: Invicta, Fossil, Swiss Legend, Nautica, Marc Ecko, Croton, Poseidon and NFW. I'm happy to be here!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Ed

Welcome, glad to have you join us.....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

By the way when I made this thread I was at 36 watches Now I'm at 46

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Welcome to WF's Ed. I'm glad to see you with us. I look forward to reading your posts. A fellow Utahn. See I'm not the only person in Utah that likes watches Ha Ha LOL!!!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hi Ed!!! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Freekdom!!
I love the Bell & Ross stuff, I'm guessing you are a fan too.
I love their stuff but find the pricing a little out of reach. I do in time plan to get every square model they make but at 2 to 3K each I'm going to have to wait till I win the lotto!!!
Again welcome, we are glad to have ya!:c:c

CJ

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I love their stuff but find the pricing a little out of reach. I do in time plan to get every square model they make but at 2 to 3K each I'm going to have to wait till I win the lotto!!!

CJ
Thanks for the welcome!!

The BR01 92 is my grail. The best I could do is to buy a used one for about $2000. Brand new they're way out of my reach. Maybe if I save 4 years worth of tax refund money. lol

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Good to have you here- welcome! I like your ForceMasterChrono in triple black- I have the same one and put on a similar strap- cool! Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do- lots of good people here.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Amen Brother!:b

CJ

RDG wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ
Thanks for the welcome!!

The BR01 92 is my grail. The best I could do is to buy a used one for about $2000. Brand new they're way out of my reach. Maybe if I save 4 years worth of tax refund money. lol

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

A big welcome to WatchFreeks Ed! Very glad you joined us. ....Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts