Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

saw on watch geeks that TV dinner stared this forum here so I thought that I would jump in and check things out, hope thats cool with all. Been collecting watchs for a couple of years now, up over 50, almost all are cheapies, only like 3 in the 2-3 hundred range, but they are all well taken care of, and unique to me somehow, plus I love scoring a cheap watch somewhere :qsoooooo.....thanks for having me, I'll be around, I pick up my wet towels, and jiggle the handle when need be,and I'll always walk away from any controversey, no sense in it on the net....I'll see yall around...stay well all!:cool:

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

that is one of the best intro's i have seen .....lol. welcome to the forum. hope you have a good time here.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the club and glad you joined...Look forward to your participation...

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

nickelless wrote:
saw on watch geeks that TV dinner stared this forum here so I thought that I would jump in and check things out, hope thats cool with all. Been collecting watchs for a couple of years now, up over 50, almost all are cheapies, only like 3 in the 2-3 hundred range, but they are all well taken care of, and unique to me somehow, plus I love scoring a cheap watch somewhere :qsoooooo.....thanks for having me, I'll be around, I pick up my wet towels, and jiggle the handle when need be,and I'll always walk away from any controversey, no sense in it on the net....I'll see yall around...stay well all!:cool:
what are the 3 in the 200-300 range?
welcome to the site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts