Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi Guys!

I think most everyone knows me on here. I am an active member at a few forums (that I am still welcome at) and a Moderator at WatchGeeks.

Jim posted this info about your new forum and knowing the guys that run it from WatchGeeks, it only made sense to join here!

The site looks great and I hope to be able to spend some time here between my duties at watchGeeks and still looking for a job!

For those that don't know me, I have been involved with watch forums for the past few years. I lost my job back in April. I was in Industrial Fastener Sales and Management for about 19 years. I am married to my loving wife Gail and we have a 10 month old Black Lab named Chloe who you will see a lot more of as soon as NFW's new website. George Fox has named Chloe the official mascot for NFW!

Other than that, there isn't much to tell! I wish you guys the best of luck with the forum! Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the club Scott...Glad to see you here...Look forward to your postings..

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Scott, I found this site from Jim's comments too. It is fantastic to be part of a couple terrific watch forums. I am glad you joined. Theresa and I will have to check out George's website to see the new NFW mascot, Chloe! A big welcome my friend. ....Bob

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Its nice to see so many familiar names on here and even some new ones!

You guys all have a great week!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts