Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Greetings! This is my first forum, and I can't wait to talk Invicta, SWI, and other brands. I thought since I'm new to this I would start here. Thanks for haveing me! I used to want a Tag Huer, but my wife got me the Aussie Pro Diver from SNBC a while ago, and I fell in love. I now have a decnt collection of fine Timepieces.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hi Karl, welcome to the "friendliest watch forum on the net"!!! Now grab a beer, mingle and let's talk watches!!!:b:b

Post pics of your collection, we love new blood here......:b:b

CJ

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

A big WatchFreek welcome.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

BEER???? YOU GUYS HOLDING OUT ON ME??? WHERE'S THE BEER AT????

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Seattle wrote:
Hi Karl, welcome to the "friendliest watch forum on the net"!!! Now grab a beer, mingle and let's talk watches!!!:b:b

Post pics of your collection, we love new blood here......:b:bCJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Sorry....typo, I meant Bear, grab a Bear!!:%:%
Geez.....(nobody tell G there's beer here).

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

That bear better have some beer or I'll skin him bare!!!

Anyway, welcome to the foum. Kick back (with or without bear/beer) and have a good time.

Seattle wrote:
Sorry....typo, I meant Bear, grab a Bear!!:%:%
Geez.....(nobody tell G there's beer here).

CJ

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Hi Seattle. Me and my wife are pretty young and just starting out, so I don't have a digital camera yet. I have a regular one but no scanner. I might try to get one on the weekend, but id rather buy a watch!
This is my collection....
Invicta Aussie Pro Diver
Invicta vintage chronograph with a swiss chronogaph movement i dont know the brand
Swiss Legend Commander with a Swiss eta movement
and a Truimph Chronograph. It says Japn on the back, but I think its made by SWI, so I know it's a good one!

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

welcome to the site karl. post often.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hello Karl, welcome to WatchFreeks! This is a great place to learn about timepieces and have some fun too. Glad you joined us. ....Bob

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Welcome to your new home. This place is awesome, great people, friendly environment and lots of good topics. Welcome Karl from Carl

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.