Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Sometimes, yeah.

It's good sport and sometimes I'm up for the challenge.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . . No. But I will wash your back for you in the shower . . .
Now thats what I am talking about!

What, you want to was Randy's back in the shower with him...........Ron, i never new

by the way Ron, i got the package and i want to say thank you very much.........i love it, and it means alot to me.............thank you again..........it doesnt go unappreciated or unoticed.........even if you take showers with men......:lol:%

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . . No. But I will wash your back for you in the shower . . .
Now thats what I am talking about!

What, you want to wash Randy's back in the shower with him...........Ron, i never new

by the way Ron, i got the package and i want to say thank you very much.........i love it, and it means alot to me.............thank you again..........it doesnt go unappreciated or unoticed.........even if you take showers with men......:lol:%

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . line in the sand kid . . . line in the sand. :madd

Yeah dont worry about Boy ardee he is still pissed at the fact that his fatuation for Duchess has him taking Cold showers in the morning!!! All is good!

Boy ardee you are welcome and I am glad you like it, wear it well Brother.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . line in the sand kid . . . line in the sand. :madd

Yeah dont worry about Boy ardee he is still pissed at the fact that his fatuation for Duchess has him taking Cold showers in the morning!!! All is good!

Boy ardee you are welcome and I am glad you like it, wear it well Brother.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Well, I'm a salesman and deal with people all day long. My wife says I flirt all the time but I don't think that's what I'm doing. I'm just being nice. She doesn't mind though. She shouldn't as we have been together since high school and I have no intention of going anywhere else!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I chickened out and removed what I was going to say.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts