Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I have been off the forums for a while, a long while actually, and believe it or not I haven't bought a watch since last year. I'm on the hunt again for more Orients. Some time last year, I was able to find one more of these rare beauties out in the wild, so I pulled the trigger, and now its mine! The Orient Mach 7 (in silver dial)! I haven't been to the forum in a while...well except to peek in and such. I'd like to spend more time in here again, and with that said, I wanted to share with you my joy over this gorgeous Orient Mach 7 100M Auto CET0B001W, part of Orient's great and hugely popular "Multi-Eyes" Series. The watch is awesome in every respect, and I actually found this one in a tiny little jewelry shop on the streets of NYC. And not too surprisingly, it was the only Orient in the shop. :)

The dial is so beautifully silver! The red accents really stand out! And one of my favorite things about the watch is the massive, 24mm, non-tapering, brushed & high-polished, solid end-link bracelet!

Let me show you what's under the hood of this massive watch: the Orient in-house, Japan-made, Caliber 46B40.
Notice how the movement is surrounded by a stainless steel retaining ring...that's right...steel, not plastic!

·
11,665 Posts
Nice Pick up!! I love Orient...always solid. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Don't know much about Orient as a brand, but this watch is certainly a looker. Congratulations on a great and beautiful find!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys!

I was really blessed to have found this rare Orient out there in the wild...like it was just sitting there waiting for me.

I'm crazy for Orient...it has been this way for many years!:clapping-hands-abov

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Can't beat Orient in my opinion best automatics in the universe for the price point.

Let me introduce you to the Mako twins.
View attachment 78505

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Angelis

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This pic should show you exactly how robust this watch is! Solid end links, solid bracelet, screw-in caseback (no glass). Just a beast of a watch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts