Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Is it possible to be romantic with a homely person ?...Not what society says ishomely but, what your opinion is...I ask because I recently heard the comment that the one eyed dragon is blind & I want to know if that's true.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Not true, We all want to be with someone that is interesting and fun. If sex is all you want, just buy it. Else, enjoy the companionship of a lovely person as a whole.

·
Registered
469 Posts
imported post

I tire of people who say if you are into looks you are shallow. No one was ever at a party, looked across and room and said, "you know, he/she is not good looking at all but I bet they have a GREAT personality, I'll go over and talk..."

Looks ARE not everything but there HAS to be physical attraction, if not, men would be doing knot holes in trees...(I don't count rural areas).

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I agree with anomaly. I believe we say things to save face or mask our true feeling to friends. There has to be a physical attraction on some level, even if very very small.

That being said and back to Duchess original question - yes, or course you could, but you would need to find something in that person in question that attracts you to her in my opinion.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Anomaly wrote:
I tire of people who say if you are into looks you are shallow. No one was ever at a party, looked across and room and said, "you know, he/she is not good looking at all but I bet they have a GREAT personality, I'll go over and talk..."

Looks ARE not everything but there HAS to be physical attraction, if not, men would be doing knot holes in trees...(I don't count rural areas).
:lol

I agree with this!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

The Cobra never sleeps!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Thats some BS right there, I recall being at a party being drunk as hell, lookin at a ugly chick and saying its going too have to do! :%

I fell on that grenade more then once, I never went to bed with a ugly women but I sure woke up with a few!:b

Anomaly wrote:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

For me there is NO WAY I'm gonna end up with an ugly woman for just sex or as a partner! I have a number of women friends that aren't really good looking but they are just friends.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I have met attractive women that became increasingly ugly as I got to know them. I have also met "ok" looking women that became very attractive after getting to know them.
But I agree with the others that one does not normally go after the "ugly" one.......:madd:madd

Hey Brotha Rip, Bertha from 15 years ago told me to tell ya hi!! Saw her in line at Old Country Buffet the other day......:%:%:%:%

CJ

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Thats some BS right there, I recall being at a party being drunk as hell, lookin at a ugly chick and saying its going too have to do! :%

I fell on that grenade more then once, I never went to bed with a ugly women but I sure woke up with a few!:b

Anomaly wrote:

Rip used to tap slumpbusters? Niiice!! Wish I knew you when I was playing college baseball...I could have used your help on a couple of occasions. I went through a couple of slumps where your "assistance" would have been much appreciated! :b

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
All I have to say is beer goggles!!!
I have experimented with this one purpose, and yes, beer googles do make people look more attractive. I did this by looking at someone I didn't find particularly attractive, then began drinking more and more and looking back at this person to see if my opinion's changed. Answer: yes :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.