Watch Freeks banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousins wife gave me this watch. He died last week of pancreatic cancer!
It is too small for me I need links for it, I've looked on eBay cannot find anything
If someone could please help in any way I would appreciate it.
Wil pay fair price and shipping

Invicta model 6892 in stainless steel
Black face and bezel w/ Valjoux 7750 movement

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked.. They are out of stock on the band itself... I am going to try to contact them though
I'm hoping somebody sees this and they have a couple and will help me out

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
First, I'm very sorry to hear of your family's loss. I can see why you would want to wear this watch and particularly in this type of situation to honor his memory.

If you don't find the links needed, you should be able to slap on a nice leather, rubber, or mesh strap. I think that watch would look excellent on any of those options. Is it a 24mm lug, btw? I can help with a very nice mesh if that is of interest anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you,
I have it on a rubber strap right now... Hoping to make the watch original with links. I will find them some way! Thanks for the offer

·
Registered
129 Posts
Have you tried a local jewelry store most of them sell watches and stainless steel bands

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,616 Posts
So very sorry about your cousin Tigerwalker. ..Wish I had that watch, and could help you out with the links, but unfortunately don't. Maybe someone will eventually see the post who has one, and can help you out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts