Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what this Swiss Military watch is worth, it's age, etc. And what does "Victorinox" mean on all of these posts? The maker? Is it on the back where I will have to get a magnifying glass to read it?, because I don't see that word anywhere else on the watch. And is there one website better than another where I can read up on this watch? Thanks for replies in advance.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Victorinox is a manufacturer, although the watch you posted is not from them.

Swiss Military is a manufacturer, you can find their current offerings here: http://www.swissmilitarytime.ch/factory/

JomaShop carries the brand if you want to see what they are selling for new.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There isn't one like this on the website. What brand is it and how did you know that? Does it say somewhere?

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
There isn't one like this on the website. What brand is it and how did you know that? Does it say somewhere?
It says Swiss Military on the dial. I assume that is the brand name. Although IMO this looks like a knock-off.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
It says Swiss Military on the dial. I assume that is the brand name. Although IMO this looks like a knock-off.
It can just be an older model Swiss Military that is no longer produced either.

OP, Is there any numbers on the case back or anything?
If there is we can google the model number and try and find some info.
Can you post a nice clear picture of the case back.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's so hard to get close to the back of the case because of the way the band is made. I have the mag glass now and the only numbers I can see are 250 0492. Words are Swiss Military the Genuine, Water Resistant 100M, Stainless Steel, Swiss Made.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Hanowa?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Authentic SWISS Military Academy Silvertone Black Dial Ladies Watch. Featuring beautiful silver and black highlights, this Swiss Military Academy Watch has a round black dial with Arabic numerals to mark the hours and dot indices to mark the minutes. A discrete subdial at three o'clock displays the date, and the dial is protected from scratching by a mineral crystal cover. The bezel and case are flawless silver-tone surgical stainless steel and paired with the silver-tone bracelet band, make for a breathtaking display. The bracelet band uses a deployment clasp to stay secured around your wrist. This is the accessory for the contemporary woman who demands precise timekeeping with her fashion. Water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters). Bought in the U.S.

Features:

Brand Name:Swiss Military
Model number:250 0492
Item Shape:round
Dial window material type:Mineral
Display Type:analog
Clasp:deployment clasp
Case material:stainless-steel
Case diameter:27 millimeters
Band material:stainless-steel
Maximum Wrist Circumference:8.5 inches
Band width:14 millimeters