Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a pre-owned viperfish and need to replace the battery and just have it checked out. Anyone have a suggestion where i should send it? I left George an email and phone message but I'm sure he's got bigger fish to fry! Pretty excited to get this thing going... any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
754 Posts
I agree, George will answer you ASAP. He always responds to me on Facebook within a day or two unless he's out of town.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Geo. is moving and is tied up. The move is temp. because of his house being remolded. Keep trying he WILL get back to you......

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Stick with George to take care of it, even if it takes a little while.

He takes great care of his customers.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I just received a viper fish for christmas. Mr.fox was in constant contact with my wife during the entire purchase. I love my watch.
Photos man photos. Congrats on your present.

·
Banned
754 Posts
If you have Facebook, find him there, add him and send him a PM. I guarantee you he will contact you within hours, 2 days max unless he's out of town. He has great customer service and is easily accessible, in my experience.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
I just received a viper fish for christmas. Mr.fox was in constant contact with my wife during the entire purchase. I love my watch.

Let's see it!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts